Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting are people evil or my perception is inaccurate ?

M

middleEast

Recruit
★★★
from my life of isolation and being heated by everyone , why do i perceived people as evil and will only be good for their benefit !

they all hate me , iam i a bad person to be hated that much .

i have mental illness and lack social skills , iam disabled .

why cannot they help me instead of fk with me ?

why i have to kiss ass when iam a disabled person !

it's either this world is evil or i deserve it .

Thats how God made you innit. He made us to suffer and return the suffering on others. God wants us to cause chaos and destruction but humans dont understand this. Its like starwars shit innit, we explore and destroy even more.
:feelsbadman:

People don't hate incels for their personnality but because they're ugly.
And your perception is accurate. Seeing that humans are bad is one of the components of the blackpill.

from my life of isolation and being heated by everyone , why do i perceived people as evil and will only be good for their benefit !

This world is evil

:feelsbadman: iam sad .
sad that i have to be evil to live in peace

"and the whole world lieth in wickedness"
it's exactly my perception , people must be evil to be superior and they all want power

they will not let me be in peace man it's getting Very hard to get by :feelsbadman:
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of the evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and goodwill, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children.

"and the whole world lieth in wickedness"
it's exactly my perception , people must be evil to be superior and they all want power
Read the bible, bro. New Testament is based.

what if im an atheist :feelsbadman:
doesn't matter. The text itself is based because it was written by based guys who had a based worldview.

I'm not religious myself.

doesn't matter. The text itself is based because it was written by based guys who had a based worldview.

i agree the text is based , i know by experience that people are Wicked , how can it help me !
i mean what are practical solutions to that ?

i mean if there is no god that will punish them , why should i be good , i must be evil to protect myself

i mean if there is no god that will punish them , why should i be good , i must be evil to protect myself
there are many good philosophical points in the New Testament that do not really depend on a belief in God.

The issue of being evil, for instance, is the case that people who do evil become slaves of evil -- they need to do more evil to cover the first evil they did, and so on and so forth (did you watch "Breaking Bad"? That's an example).

True freedom is attained only by doing what is right, helping your brother, and saying "fuck all" to the wicked world.

WHat is your disability?

How tall are you?

People suck. I'm happy alone.

i wish i can live alone , i cannot find a job and have no money , once they hear mental illnesses , iam declined
Who do you live with?

People are simply robots built to ensure the survival and proliferation of their genes. Virtually every facet of human behaviour can be explained by this fact. The reason we perceive these automatons as being evil is because they don't want to share their genes with us. Because of our low genetic fitness, the automatons also know that they can exploit resources out of us.

We're simply born unlucky in a pitiless and indifferent universe. You can liken this to having poor RNG in a video game while being forced to play it on its hardest difficulty setting. The NPCs/other players will naturally give you a harder time.

Last edited:
People are simply robots built to ensure the survival and proliferation of their genes. Virtually every facet of human behaviour can be explained by this fact. The reason we perceive these automatons as being evil is because they don't want to share their genes with us. Because of our low genetic fitness, the automatons also know that they can exploit resources out of us.

We're simply born unlucky in a pitiless and indifferent universe. You can liken this to having poor RNG in a video game while being forced to play it on its hardest difficulty setting. The NPCs will naturally give you a harder time.
they given me hard time yes , i cannot play , great analogy .
what do you advise to do in such hard times ?

they given me hard time yes , i cannot play , great analogy .
what do you advise to do in such hard times ?
Enjoy the game however you can for as long as you want to play. But be objective as you can about your situation. As difficult as it is, try to make the system work for you. Make the most of your copes and don't fall for the traps of others.

The blackpill is hard to swallow but its wisdom can work to your advantage. It can even save your life.

Enjoy the game however you can for as long as you want to play. But be objective as you can about your situation. As difficult as it is, try to make the system work for you. Make the most of your copes and don't fall for the traps of others.

The blackpill is hard to swallow but its wisdom can work to you're advantage. It can even save your life.

it's impossible that i will be smart enough to exploit the system with an ill brain .

it's impossible that i will be smart enough to exploit the system with an ill brain .
Just being aware of things and not being a cuck can go a long way for you. Betabuxxing and cuckmaxxing can cost you dearly. You would be surprised.

well you see, people are evil towards specific kinds of people. To attractive, popular people with status and love, they may not see most people as evil. ignoring people simply being naive ofc, a person like this may only recognize what they perceive to be a small amount of people in the world who are evil.

Due to this they may define, evilness somewhat differently. For average people they may see a little more evil from people in their lives. In your case no, I don't think your perception is inaccurate because for you it's very much the case due to your circumstances. Much like myself, most people treat me poorly, show malice and cruelty towards me and mock me due to how I look. Some encourage me to kill myself etc and would be amused if I did. These are evil acts. Some more so than others sure but evil nonetheless.

Average people wont generally be affected by the circumstances we face and to them, most people wont be evil. I believe that most people are evil due to their capacity for evil that they happily act on and enable each other to act on when a specific kind of person or group of people enter the picture. Whether or not they've done anything wrong. Our entire history is littered full of examples where people are evil towards certain groups of people for certain reasons. Even if these reasons are irrational. Those same people will go to illogical extremes to justify and further enable their own prejudices as an excuse to continue being evil. I'm sure there's a saying about there being a little devil in everyone. :feelsdevil: Humans have always seemed to enjoy shitting on the underdog.

well you see, people are evil towards specific kinds of people. To attractive, popular people with status and love, they may not see most people as evil. ignoring people simply being naive ofc, a person like this may only recognize what they perceive to be a small amount of people in the world who are evil.

Due to this they may define, evilness somewhat differently. For average people they may see a little more evil from people in their lives. In your case no, I don't think your perception is inaccurate because for you it's very much the case due to your circumstances. Much like myself, most people treat me poorly, show malice and cruelty towards me and mock me due to how I look. Some encourage me to kill myself etc and would be amused if I did. These are evil acts. Some more so than others sure but evil nonetheless.

Average people wont generally be affected by the circumstances we face and to them, most people wont be evil. I believe that most people are evil due to their capacity for evil that they happily act on and enable each other to act on when a specific kind of person or group of people enter the picture. Whether or not they've done anything wrong. Our entire history is littered full of examples where people are evil towards certain groups of people for certain reasons. Even if these reasons are irrational. Those same people will go to illogical extremes to justify and further enable their own prejudices as an excuse to continue being evil. I'm sure there's a saying about there being a little devil in everyone. :feelsdevil: Humans have always seemed to enjoy shitting on the underdog.
i can relate to "go kill yourself" and i understand what you mean because i live it , that's why i always measure their morality with the way the treat the weak .
and all treat the weak with despise

yes people are evil it's that simple

I don't know why this question even needs to be asked. it's so obvious that everyone is evil, it's undeniable. It's as clear as a venn diagram

I don't know why this question even needs to be asked. it's so obvious that everyone is evil, it's undeniable. It's as clear as a venn diagram
because iam naive and fool

If you're incel you are automatically morally superior. Foids only choose to date degenerate filth.

i can relate to "go kill yourself" and i understand what you mean because i live it , that's why i always measure their morality with the way the treat the weak .
and all treat the weak with despise
That's a good way to measure morality tbh. I find morality to be a bit of joke tbh. Most people will throw out their morals when convenient for them. Or when it comes to people they don't consider to be human. Morality is mostly an idea that people rarely seem to be able to adhere too beyond a very narrow version of it

the problem is you are correct on the counts of;
perceived people as evil and will only be good for their benefit !
why cannot they help me instead of fk with me

if you are viewed as low value people just kick and punch you done both socially and physically
your only play to not be attacked is to play possum or jestermaxxx

my problem is i see this as a red flag to a bull and just come out fighting and front everyone up that treats me like this

you end up lonely
but at least you have your self respect
every time you get socially punched down on it hurts you ts damages your ego catastrophically, i avoid this at all costs when i can

We were born into the role of omega males.

It happens in humans and it happens in other animals as well. (Check this article on omega wolves)

Stay based, bro.
Lol this article is about omega wolves, but for real it check almost all points of sigma copers, except being jester.
Being jester is yet another cope - you are not funny, you are just weak and harmless, therefore we can laugh at you, because you wont do shit.

Everytime someone says "sigma male" we should link this article.
You are either alfa with good social reputation or you are fucked, end of story.

So many brutal blackpills in this article:
What makes a wolf an omega is a natural selection that happens after they’re born
An omega grows up to have certain traits.
They work as scapegoats, jesters, and stress-relievers in the pack structure. Omegas eat last and keep out of sight to be left alone. They also wander off on their own.
They’re the bottom feeders, the outsiders, the ones who have nothing to say. And the rest of the pack reminds them often.
If two mid-rank wolves are fighting (not physically), they usually won’t harm each other. They’ll redirect the stress and aggression towards the omega.
Omegas eat last >>>> they’ve grown up to be smaller and weaker.

Last edited:
Better not to be born at all ( as an omega male ).
The human social nature ensures that the bottom 5% (or so) are omega-fied the same way the top 5% (or so) are Chad-fied regardless of the absolute qualities of either omegas or Chads.

What drives human social behavior is the existence and maintenance of a hierarchy wherein normies have an impossible standard to aspire to (Chads) and a scapegoat to both make them feel better with their NPC lives, and threaten them with a worse fate (ostracism) if they don't behave.

The life of the NPC is like that of a puppet who is pulled downwards by gravity and upwards by the strings. Without strings or gravity the puppeteering of NPCs called soyciety simply doesn't work.

The human social nature ensures that the bottom 5% (or so) are omega-fied the same way the top 5% (or so) are Chad-fied regardless of the absolute qualities of either omegas or Chads.

What drives human social behavior is the existence and maintenance of a hierarchy wherein normies have an impossible standard to aspire to (Chads) and a scapegoat to both make them feel better with their NPC lives, and threaten them with a worse fate (ostracism) if they don't behave.

The life of the NPC is like that of a puppet who is pulled downwards by gravity and upwards by the strings. Without strings or gravity the puppeteering of NPCs called soyciety simply doesn't work.
thank you .

80 percent of people are headed straight for hell