Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

are there times where you actually feel good about you appearance even for a moment

lot of times, cause my failos are height and fat, not my atypical face, I like my face cause it isn't an npc face, it stands out from the masses

when i finish exercising

No I'm ugly as fuck

When I'm black out drunk:feelsYall:

if i put baseball cap, sunglasses and a mask i look fine since im tall and lean.
i sometimes leave house dressed like that and feel good
„Oh i‘m lean“ = I look like a stick

im 200lbs at 6'3 ~13 body fat
i used to be single digit body fat at around 170lbs back when i did MMA and calisthenics
i could bet that i frame mog you you piece of shit :smonk:
I doubt that :feelsugh:

When i see a bluepilled being divorceraped i feel happy for a second because i'll never know how it is to lose all that i ever had.
But then i look at the mirror.

No, never. My recessed jaw has ruined every aspect of my life socially, physically, and emotionally.

When I shave and get a haircut. People say I look younger, which I admit is nice to hear.

On my C920, I look worse than I do in the mirror.

When I looked at myself yesterday, I looked very...Asiatic.

Rarely, when you are bald and have severe acne scars its practically impossible. Some would argue that looks are subjective, but bald is objectively ugly and same goes for acne scars. They are obvious flaws that women hate

When I dress myself up when I go outside, yes, for a split second I do.

Then I realize the only general group of people who have treated me like shit are women, and I've been called ugly by women countless times.

Sometimes yeah.
Then I remember that I'm an ugly short truecel.

I have long hair so it covers my face and then I look in mirror and admire my body

i have terrible features, but i look pretty good in a buzzcut, in a manly way. Too bad i'm balding

Sometimes. Then I talk to a foid and watch the reaction,

Yes, but then I zoom in on my eyes in a picture of myself and then I want to cry :feels::feels:

Only my biceps and triceps and knuckles everything else is a disaster

I avoid watching myself in the mirror so I forget about my looks and I feel indifferent

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back