Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal If you commit suicide over a foid, she will feel bad for a brief moment and then forget about you and live a happy life without you.

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Don’t rope, girls wont feel bad for you, they will gladly live a full happy life without you

SHE WILL NOT GIVE A FUCK. 1 WEEK LATER SHE WILL BE GANGBANGED BY 2 CHADS.

It’s a weak Normie trait if ur only issue is that lol at ur weak mind tbh.

Don’t rope, girls wont feel bad for you, they will gladly live a full happy life without you
Don’t die they’ll feed you to the lions, they’re worth more than we are.

Roping is for yourself. It's self-deliverance from a life of pain and suffering.

Roping is for yourself. It's self-deliverance from a life of pain and suffering.
this. If you dont kys solely because muh normies and foids would win then you are literally solely living for normies and foids

this. If you dont kys solely because muh normies and foids would win then you are literally solely living for normies and foids
Exactly. You hit the nail on the head.

Considering that women are excessively more evil than men, I also think this to be an extremely dumb choice. Don't kill over yourself, or try to kill yourself, over a cum dumpster toilet. EVER

Considering that women are excessively more evil than men, I also think this to be an extremely dumb choice. Don't kill over yourself, or try to kill yourself, over a cum dumpster toilet. EVER
i know

I think people rope to escape the shit life always failing and losing not to make a woman feel bad. But yeah don't rope even though every day I wish I didnt wake up but to do it yourself is wrong and a waste of life at least take someone else's first

"Hey, Chad. Are you up? I'm feeling down. Can I come over?"

>roping because women and not the fact that your existence is a racial crime

Pussies

She will just use you as victim and drama currency.

True. That's why we should direct our anger outward, rather than inward.

Subhuman men can only make foids cum by self-deleting.