Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are u volcel if u reject a very ugly girl?

are u still incel if u reject a very ugly girl?

• Total voters
Vendetta

Vendetta

Femcel Slayer
-
If u reject a 2/10 girl is it considered volcel?

JoinedJan 26, 2024

Fakecel. Beyond fakecel. He is a faggot.

Vendetta

Fakecel obviously. I would cuddle with a so-called 'ugly' girl any day. Nobody has confessed to me or ever showed interest in me. It's why I'm an incel.

If she's only ugly and otherwise okay, then I'd say you are. But it doesn't mean you have to have sex immediately with her or you are a fakecel, but just to give her a chance.

Fakecel obviously. I would cuddle with a so-called 'ugly' girl any day. Nobody has confessed to me or ever showed interest in me. It's why I'm an incel.
brutal

If she's only ugly and otherwise okay, then I'd say you are. But it doesn't mean you have to have sex immediately with her or you are a fakecel, but just to give her a chance.
hypothetical situation, no female ever asked me out

Yes, unless she's an actual landwhale then it's ok.

ban the 3 niggas that voted yes

Should be asked if they have rejected an ugly girl, which is most likely not the case
doesn't matter, this poll shows that rhey would never try to approach an ugly woman in order to ascend. I have a strong feeling that a lot of the people here are only incel because they're Stacy only

"Are you a fakecel if you're a fakecel?":feelsseriously:

Bruh, not even a good number of normies will have the chance to reject a girl rather than being rejected by her, if you're in a position to reject someone you're an automatic fakecel:worryfeels:.

If just ugly yes fakecel, if landwhale than no, still incel.

Incel means Involuntary = no other choice.

so obviously volcel if you reject a woman

Land whales don’t count unfortunately
why not, if us incels are all sub 3/10 and we go -1 to -2 below looksmatch because of hoeflation then it isn't too far fetched to say that it's volcel.