Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are we at peak clown world?

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
Is this the worst that society can possibly get ? Or is there still room for more degeneracy? If tik tok gets banned I’d say that slightly reverses the degeneracy however it’s funny how they want to ban tik tok but not only fans

Don't jinx it

Yes, it's gonna get much worse

It’s gotten really bad dude..really bad. Don’t see how it can get any worse tbh

There is always room for more degeneracy

We haven't hit rock bottom until women are fucking dogs in public

How can it get worse? Will they start castrating male babies at birth? Probably.

"Let's ban Tik Tok! I prefer American home-grown Zuckerberg spyware instead of Chinese spyware! It'll save the west!"
- a gullible person

2 anime titty pfp's, yes.

only in US i hope tit tok gets eradicated from existence

There is no "Peak" to Degeneracy.

its gonna get worse much much worse

That’s the way I see it. I literally can’t think of anything else that’s more degenerate than what’s happening now. I doubt they would ever allow pedos to have their way.

If Jews have their way things will get much much worse.

Every time I think it can't get worse it does.

As if banning an app will solve the moral crisis caused by neoliberal capitalism and money worshipping :feelsohh: :forcedsmile:

There's more space for decline. Get ready.

How? Whats more degenerate than what’s happening now?
. forced chemical castration of incels
. breeding programs where Tyrones are mating with 1000s women ( no chad cause woke people "white men bad")
. no individual purchasing freedom
. meat is banned for incels, incels are fed insects

. forced chemical castration of incels
. breeding programs where Tyrones are mating with 1000s women ( no chad cause woke people "white men bad")
. no individual purchasing freedom
. meat is banned for incels, incels are fed insects
They don’t need to do any sort of castration birth rates are on a decline and way below replacement levels. Tyrone’s are already having sex all the time.

The only thing I can think of is a social credit system but it’s only being tested in china si far

As if banning an app will solve the moral crisis caused by neoliberal capitalism and money worshipping :feelsohh: :forcedsmile:
If onlyfans gets banned I would call that a win

They don’t need to do any sort of castration birth rates are on a decline and way below replacement levels. Tyrone’s are already having sex all the time.

The only thing I can think of is a social credit system but it’s only being tested in china si far
not the same.

imagine you are chemically castrated, and see tyrones breeding women like breeding cow. that is on a whole different level.
social credit is already a reality , canada is implementing a law that will lower your credit score if you put "offensive" content on social media

We're just getting started

Is this the worst that society can possibly get ? Or is there still room for more degeneracy? If tik tok gets banned I’d say that slightly reverses the degeneracy however it’s funny how they want to ban tik tok but not only fans
soon foids will only want models and the world will get hit by a meteor

I don't think so tbh it was worse like 5-10 years ago. People are less feminist now and shit

Do we (the common people) even have a say in anything? The big boys make the decisions, then let us know to stir up the pot.

It's hard to think it can get worse but I think it will. Once more children get indoctrinated with liberal propaganda the country will never recover.

If tik tok gets banned I’d say that slightly reverses the degeneracy however it’s funny how they want to ban tik tok but not only fans
Because (((they))) aren't banning it for your benefit, boyo.