Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are we fucked?

ineedassistance

ineedassistance

Climatecel
★★★★
Given the recent events in climate change in Europe, I'm struggling to cope with the fact that there might not be habitable planet unless the world agrees on a solution. But we are overwhelmed by crises - food shortages, international conflict, oil prices, over-competition for jobs etc. It is obvious that Chad does not care any more about the planet than any one of us so we might as well be the one to save it.

I will try to promote awareness and figure out a solution. I recommend you all save in-case a disaster happens wherever you are. Be prepared for collapse. I'm not falling for the machine's propaganda - they want us thinking that there is nothing to be concerned about.

That won’t be dangerous while you’re in the majority of your life

I'll be dead before things would become really serious, and I'll have no descendants to protect :feelsjuice:
So basically idc :feelsjuice:

That won’t be dangerous while you’re in the majority of your life
Chad isn't a good steward of the Earth. This is the perfect time to shift the blame.

I'll be dead before things would become really serious, and I'll have no descendants to protect :feelsjuice:
So basically idc :feelsjuice:
You didn't do anything wrong. This world is just corrupt.

lmaooo imagine believing the lies (((mainstream media))) pushes down our throats, "climate change" isnt real retard

this dude fell for the climate change meme

lmaooo imagine believing the lies (((mainstream media))) pushes down our throats, "climate change" isnt real retard
Same for you. How can you live in Europe and still deny climate change?

Don’t you live in Europe? Like people didn’t just die.
for sure it got hotter but it's not gonna suddenly make my balls explode and we can't do anything about it anyway all the anti-climate change stuff is propaganda. for example all the advocating for electric cars like how fucking retarded do you have to be to fall for that shit. "Buy this 80k car to stop impending doom!" yeah nah kys. climate change affects me the same way that the sun exploding in 8 billion years does

Water is wet.

None of those are out of the ordinary.

What does this have to do with Chad?

Climate change's most severe impacts occur over centuries, not within decades.
Everything is interconnected. Female behaviour too. We can generalise this even to the fall of Rome. Historians even said lonely men usually cause crises.

for sure it got hotter but it's not gonna suddenly make my balls explode and we can't do anything about it anyway all the anti-climate change stuff is propaganda. for example all the advocating for electric cars like how fucking retarded do you have to be to fall for that shit. "Buy this 80k car to stop impending doom!" yeah nah kys. climate change affects me the same way that the sun exploding in 8 billion years does
Elon Musk is a climate change denier. He only announced the hyperloop because he disliked high-speed rail in California.

Everything is interconnected. Female behaviour too. We can generalise this even to the fall of Rome. Historians even said lonely men usually cause crises.
reading what you write makes me want to kill someone

People much smarter than you are saying it’s not. And it’s not something that any of us can easily fix. It needs the entire world’s cooperation.
There was some cold waves in europe years ago and i dont care about europeans they mog me and i dont live there

reading what you write makes me want to kill someone
But you know I am right. Humans have been fighting for females for centuries. Nothing has changed.

what does this have to do with what I said
You think buying electric cars has to do with climate change but it doesn’t consumerism is only fueling climate change.

Contrary to what you think electric cars are not good for the environment.

You think buying electric cars has to do with climate change but it doesn’t consumerism is only fueling climate change.

Contrary to what you think electric cars are not good for the environment.
maybe read what I said this is literally exactly what I said

maybe read what I said this is literally exactly what I said
Well my point is it’s better to do something about it. No one serious about climate change thinks electric cars are the solution.

Don’t you live in Europe? Like people didn’t just die.
no i dont live in europe dumbass. but from what i know theyre literally manipulating information to cause fearmongering, theres a post somewhere that shows two screenshots from the weather service channel, 20 years apart, both show the same forecast, but the recent one is has europe all painted red, just so it looks like the heat is something new, when in reality it never was

no i dont live in europe dumbass. but from what i know theyre literally manipulating information to cause fearmongering, theres a post somewhere that shows two screenshots from the weather service channel, 20 years apart, both show the same forecast, but the recent one is has europe all painted red, just so it looks like the heat is something new, when in reality it never was
government fear mongering, what's new:smonk:

That post is nothing compared to scientific consensus. Scientists are smarter than the average person. I would trust them rather than you. I'm not dying because people like you want to obey Exon Mobile. I bet you don't even benefit from this, you're just saying this because you are just gullible.

I want the world to end sooner rather than later

That post is nothing compared to scientific consensus. Scientists are smarter than the average person. I would trust them rather than you. I'm not dying because people like you want to obey Exon Mobile. I bet you don't even benefit from this, you're just saying this because you are just gullible.
"Scientists are smarter than the average person :soy::soy::soy::soy:" keep licking those whitecoat boots, that'll end well for ya.
why dont you fuck off back to reddit anyway, im sure youll do numbers on there