Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are we the first blackpill movement in history?

asocialcel

asocialcel

Misogynist
★★★
Has there ever been a group of men rising up against lookism in history, historycels can you fill me in

Last edited:
I don't think so

Men used to get laid for winning a war or by being good providers. Now females get to freely choose who gets to breed because there are no threats. They obviously go for looks only because they dont need to think about safety or providing.
Also we have internet so we can share information about female nature. Our ancestorcels didnt have this luxury

We’re not a movement

From what I know about, yes.

This will make the history books. So much has changed so rapidly in the last thirty years it's unbelievable, so unbelievable, that it's hard to believe there was a time where there were no smartphones, internet, planes, contraceptive pill, modelling industry.

The history of modelling can give you an understanding just how new the ability to make money by being good-looking and breathing is. It's a marker of how our species has dominated the elements and brought and age so easy that your greatest threat is a meta threat of not being sexually selected by women.

Read about the sections on the history of modelling, which starts basically after the Second World War, and sponsor models, instagram models.

Yesterday I gave an explanation of how we got into this mess in this sticked thread

We aren't a movement with a clear defined goal, we are a community who talk and discuss about our common issue, which is inceldom

Men used to get laid for winning a war or by being good providers. Now females get to freely choose who gets to breed because there are no threats. They obviously go for looks only because they dont need to think about safety or providing.
Also we have internet so we can share information about female nature. Our ancestorcels didnt have this luxury

World religions tried to diminish power of lookism but it's hardly possible to change human nature.