Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are women too strong?

four1298

four1298

Greycel
Women should be banned from the gym. It's something about femininity. It makes them feel they can compete with men. It's about hypergamy/ It's about how feminists who go to the gym say women aren't weaker than men, which isnt true on average. Over the years, women sports have been growing. This is a problem. Women's attendance to gym has been reducing men's self-confidence because not often, but sometimes individual men are indeed weaker. Some men have health conditions that cause them to have low muscle mass. It's about how women belong in the home and men belong in the work world. Women require less strength especially now that technology exists like the vacuum, dish washer, etc. This is unlike how men's jobs require heavy lifting.

Women's strength is even a threat to nuclear strength. I've been noticing women look bulkier nowadays. Nuclear weapons matter as do other weapons of war, but if other countries instate a female draft, it puts conservative countries that don't at risk because their troops will be outnumbered. I like my Claymore though, but have you seen the cases of extreme female bodybuilding?
C

Most women go to the gym to improve their butt and have a better physical condition so it would be easier to attract men for various purposes

No, They go down with 1 punch

Even if foids gymmaxx they still wouldn’t be able to stand a chance against an average man. It’d be a one sided fight.

Last edited:
Toilets cannot compete. Any exception is always some 200kg hippo lifting x0.8 her bodyweight.

I see more slopmaxxed than gymmaxxed foids where I live. Even if some delusional radfem thinks she can compete against men in the gym, she would get one-shotted unless if the foid somehow magically changed her own bone structure.

Not sure about too strong physically, but they definitely have too much power

they have too much social power

women only go to the gym so that they can get stared at by chad

It's so funny when they think they're strong for doing workout with weights.
What will they do with their 200kg hip thrust if I try rape them? Motivate me even more? Improve my experience thanks to muscles making it tighter? :feelshaha::ahegao:

They go to the gym to falsely accuse men of rape because they are bored

Testosterone is more OP than you realise. Once I went full on rage mode. It took my mum and two more people to get a hold of me and I'm very lean.

Women should be banned from the gym. It's something about femininity. It makes them feel they can compete with men. It's about hypergamy/ It's about how feminists who go to the gym say women aren't weaker than men, which isnt true on average. Over the years, women sports have been growing. This is a problem. Women's attendance to gym has been reducing men's self-confidence because not often, but sometimes individual men are indeed weaker. Some men have health conditions that cause them to have low muscle mass. It's about how women belong in the home and men belong in the work world. Women require less strength especially now that technology exists like the vacuum, dish washer, etc. This is unlike how men's jobs require heavy lifting.

Women's strength is even a threat to nuclear strength. I've been noticing women look bulkier nowadays. Nuclear weapons matter as do other weapons of war, but if other countries instate a female draft, it puts conservative countries that don't at risk because their troops will be outnumbered. I like my Claymore though, but have you seen the cases of extreme female bodybuilding?
C
Muscles doesn't teach you how to fight, an skinny mma expert could beat an "strung whamen"