Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you a misogynist?

Are you?

• Yes

Votes: 31 67.4%
  • No

Votes: 15 32.6%

• Total voters
averageblokecel

averageblokecel

Life is constant fuark when blackpilled
★★★★
Taking into account the disgusting behaviour women show towards us and sub8 men in general I would consider it normal for an incel or you average male to at least hate a bit women, I consider myself to be a bit of a misogynist tbh but it's not like I go around in public insulting women or something alike, I save those feeling for myself.

I HATE THEM SO MUCH I WANNA i wanna

force my little self on them

Not sure but one thing is certain: my personality is toxic. I’m personalitycel.

I can recognize differences in women, and sometimes it could be frustrating, but no.

Yes and there is nothing wrong with that

How can you not be as an incel?

How can you not be as an incel?
well you could think it like this:
Can't blame a dog for being a dog but I wouldn't put a fucking dog as the president or in any major role

well you could think it like this:
Can't blame a dog for being a dog but I wouldn't put a fucking dog as the president or in any major role
Exactly. I don't hate women, I just don't see them equal to men.

Not really but they generally piss me off

No and yes. I intellectually know they don't owe me anything and I don't really blame them for not wanting anything to do with me. From their perspective I am pretty useless. I would not want to date me if I was a foid.

On an emotional plane I hate them and I want to force my disgusting self on them to punish them for being disgusted with me. I irritate myself on everything they do and I hate them for not letting me love them. I have given upp being a logical being a long time ago.

I am, but I don't hate or truly blame foids.

No and yes. I intellectually know they don't owe me anything and I don't really blame them for not wanting anything to do with me. From their perspective I am pretty useless. I would not want to date me if I was a foid.

On an emotional plane I hate them and I want to force my disgusting self on them to punish them for being disgusted with me. I irritate myself on everything they do and I hate them for not letting me love them. I have given upp being a logical being a long time ago.

Well said.

High iq cel.

No, I don’t hate anyone.

At the end of the day, I’m not going to start raging at foids for something they are biologically wired to do.

What I am against is the fucking cucks who put them on a pedastool and heighten their sense of entitlement (which is ironic seen as foids always call us entitled).
those "cucks" are biologically wired to seek mates, and that's what they're doing, the way our female worshipping society taught them to. "just have a pleasant personality, bro, females aren't visual, [insert other bluepill here], etc.". females are to blame for their existence as well with their endless virtue signalling and lying.

I don't hate women in the literal sense, but I do consider them to be inferior to men.

I don't hate women in the literal sense, but I do consider them to be inferior to men.
As I always say, the sooner you realize women are morally, intectually and physically inferior to men the better

You should post more. :feelsokman:
Even if i would got paid, i could not have described it better.
Specially with my broken english lol
Im copying this into my profile, if you dont mind

Yes. No-voters are cucks suffering from Stockholm syndrome.

Yes.
BTW why are votes not public?

I wasn't growing up. I was raised to respect all people in general. Of course I was also taught that respect is earned not simply given. Female behavior that I witnessed either first hand or as a bystander has tainted my image of them. Add into that feminism and all the perks that a women gets (in America) in 2018 and its clearly rigged in their favor. That being said, yes I am mad. And with anger brews hatred.

There's your answer.

i would never show my true misogyny ( even in words) in public due to being publically shamed and probably physically beaten by cucks, numales, feminist femoids etc etc

But yes i will always hate women for how they have treated me. Even if i do escape and hit 5/10 through plastic surgery and get gf and get sex, i am adamant i will still have the strong hate then like now that i have for women