Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are you an Incel if you have never been rejected?

• Thread starter Incel_marxist_carni
  • Start date
Incel_marxist_carni

Incel_marxist_carni

Banned
-
I have never asked a girl out or even tried to talk to a girl. I have skipped a lot of school so during my teenage years I've mostly been alone in my room without any social interactions. and the short periods of time I went to school I bearly interacted with anyone.

The few times I've been forced to talk to a pretty girl do to work/school I have screwed it up by being completely socially inept.

Reason I have not put any effort whatsoever into getting a gf or have sex is cause I consider myself objectively ugly and strangers treat me like an ugly guy, could also be cause of the way I talk/interact with others. But the reason I'm socially inept is cause I know others think I'm ugly and I simply wanna avoid everyone.

anyways I wished I had went through with my plans to looksmax as a teenager, than I could have improved my social skills and maybe gotten a chance in life, I really don't know. Now it's too late.

yup a GrAY faggot volcel

The OP is nothing but a nigger and I’m going to whip this jigaboo tonight
Sorry to disappoint you. I'm white and my genetics are completely pure. Most likely can't be said about you.

No, it’s called being self aware. besides you don’t need to be rejected by a girl to deduce the obvious. If you get looks of disgust it probably ovER.
Why worry about being rejected by the 5/10 while society just tossed you in the trash

I have been rejected, but I don't believe you need that to tell.

If you are a guy, and you have went to High School, Work, College, or just outside in general, and NO girl has ever given you any attention whatsoever, or showed interest in you, that's all you need to know.

Also, if you are subhuman, there's literally no point in approaching 2020s women. Unless you want to be laughed at or called a rapist.

If women call you mknster, ewww, thing, abortion and make face like this

B71c7e77ac7dfe47831f90656e00472a

No need.

But if nothing of that ever happened to you go back on looksmaxx. org

No, it’s called being self aware. besides you don’t need to be rejected by a girl to deduce the obvious. If you get looks of disgust it probably ovER.
Why worry about being rejected by the 5/10 while society just tossed you in the trash
Yeah, being self aware makes you not wanna bother. The regret is still there. But the reality was that young you knew it was over, just by how you were treated by others.

I know this for a fact, i compared myself always to better looking people. They were treated better than me, always. Always sought after. I wondered why that happened, i attributed it to their personalities. When i understood how looks play an important role i knew that it was all just about looks.

There should be no regret. There was not much that we could do about it. Even if we "tried hard" would that have made any difference? Even if it did, it would not be substancial.

People will call you a fakecel or volcel but why bother if you know you will just be rejected anyway

Sorry to disappoint you. I'm white and my genetics are completely pure. Most likely can't be said about you.
Whatever you say nigger you are a very uppity nigger I’m gonna pick my whip and fuck you up with it you dirty filthy jigaboo

No. Not getting rejected is called pure luck.

In my opinion no. This whole redpill "you have to just approach bro" is bullshit for most men. You could extend the argument even further and say that if you don't approach every woman you see, you're a volcel because you just didn't try hard enough, which is just laughable.

Women make the choice. Oftentimes women even make the first move, which could be as subtle as walking next to a guy really close. Or staring at a guy. Or she tries to invite you to her social circle or get into your social circle. In the past women could even walk in front of a guy, drop something and the guy would pick it up for her.

So yes, women are the ones who choose men. That's how it goes even for other species. The males will fight each other, or build a nest, or do whatever, and the females choose. If you never got chosen, you're an incel. You can put yourself out there as much as you want but if no women have ever expressed any interest in you, then that's that.

Social skills is also a cope. Attractive men don't need social skills. Women will be attracted to some men before those guys even open their mouths and utter a single word.

Toilets make it very clear when they like a guy and wanna be with you. If thats never happened ur condemned to a subhuman incel life.
"Trying and approaching is for retards who's still taking those bluepills :soy:

If u wanna know ur not subhuman? Just install tinder and see if any whores are willing to meet up.

Not necessarily imho

In my opinion no. This whole redpill "you have to just approach bro" is bullshit for most men. You could extend the argument even further and say that if you don't approach every woman you see, you're a volcel because you just didn't try hard enough, which is just laughable.

Women make the choice. Oftentimes women even make the first move, which could be as subtle as walking next to a guy really close. Or staring at a guy. Or she tries to invite you to her social circle or get into your social circle. In the past women could even walk in front of a guy, drop something and the guy would pick it up for her.

So yes, women are the ones who choose men. That's how it goes even for other species. The males will fight each other, or build a nest, or do whatever, and the females choose. If you never got chosen, you're an incel. You can put yourself out there as much as you want but if no women have ever expressed any interest in you, then that's that.

Social skills is also a cope. Attractive men don't need social skills. Women will be attracted to some men before those guys even open their mouths and utter a single word.
There we have it, saved me time boyo:feelsautistic:.

Only 8+ can really approach girls and get positive results.
Doing these activities as a sub8 " going to bars, texting on datingapps etc" should be considered self harm.

Toilets make it very clear when they like a guy and wanna be with you. If thats never happened ur condemned to a subhuman incel life.
"Trying and approaching is for retards who's still taking those bluepills :soy:

If u wanna know ur not subhuman? Just install tinder and see if any whores are willing to meet up.
No don't tell him to do that, that'll shatter the boyo spirit, some things are better when not being heard of

If you were attractive you would intuitively have known that by now (water)

Maybe, maybe not. If you are past college and no woman has ever shown interest in you, you are probably incel. But you never know unless you actually tried and failed

It's hard to say. I took on A LOT of rejections in the '00s but I'm not sure I would've bothered so much considering the blackpill knowledge we have today. But looking back it almost feels like, well at least I tried, especially now that I can see it wasn't just a damning of me in particular, that it is common practice.

kinda depends on multiple factors

Social skills is not only a cope. I'm unattractive, but still one girl (who always exchanged her partners after a few months, so wouldn't have been a long term relationship anyway) wanted me because I was "different" when I was a teenager. However, I completely fucked up the relationship and didn't even get a kiss out of it because I didn't know what to do and so of course she quickly cheated on me and left me.

Can't reject my fart