Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you circumsized or uncircumsized

What are you?

• Circumsized

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • Uncircumsized

Votes: 21 58.3%

• Total voters
CroatianManlet2

CroatianManlet2

Veteran
I am uncircumsized.I heard fapping is less satisfying for circumsizedcels.

I am circumsized and was born with a visible STD and a micropenis

That why Hinduism is the best. It does have this bullshit. I can fap with full pleasure and depression. :lul:

the jews circumsized u

That why Hinduism is the best. It does have this bullshit. I can fap with full pleasure and depression. :lul:
Really any religion that isn't Islam or Judaism.

as a white i love Hinduism and find it way more based than Christianity.

I'm uncircumcised.

as a white i love Hinduism and find it way more based than Christianity.
Just don't look at cow dung and piss eaters. Some sects of Hinduism have weird traditions.

The version I follow is Digambar Jainism, which claims man's supremacy over woman. That's why I turned vegan too...

I'm intact and grateful for it. cutcels will never (and this can be medically proven) experience the same amount of pleasure I feel

Circuminized thanks to jewslam

I am circumcised unfortunately. Those bastards took my foreskin even though I'm not Jewish by religion or Israeli by race/nationality. Dumb fucking doctors probably sold that shit to make super expensive foreskin facial cream for celebrities or something. It's one thing that I will NEVER forgive my parents for and if the topic does come up I always remember to remind them that they took this choice away from me and that they let me be mutilated. I was lucky that they didn't chop my frenulum off too while they were at it.

Currently I am looking into foreskin regrowth methods. It cannot regenerate everything and will not get my nerve endings back but apparently if you use the stretching devices properly over a period of a few years you can regrow enough to cover your penis head and regain sensitivity to the head and dekeratinize the head, as well as make it become moist/mucous again.

Now that's just a retard move.
I had to turn vegan, since all the other Hindu sects are foid oriented and simp for them. I felt this was the most based. It recognized the need to reduce suffering of all species, including small incest. If the whole world were Jain, the would be more empathetic towards incels and we would have never existed like this.

Also, Jain woman are the only trad woman left in India and veganism has 3:1 woman:men ratio. So, I am Jainmaxxing and veganmaxxing to improve my changes.

I'm uncircumcised.
You're lucky to be uncut in America. It's fucking gigabrutal they basically rape many newborn boys and ruin their life from the beginning without consent and for no reason. Most of american parents want their sons to be modern day eunuchs. Shit must be illegal or at least equal, the same easy option for foids to remove clitoris for similar made up reason like hygiene.

I am circuckcized by the kikes, yes.