Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you racist?

Are you racist?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
diogenes

diogenes

It's Not OvER
★★★
-Your race (be specific, no "white" or "black, or "Asian", etc...)
-Your answer

Yes. I am white and believe my people are superior. We have brought the planet into the first world.

Anyone who doesn't believe their own race is best is a cuck.

Racism is cope.

I have no hate towards any race or care what race someone is, but I don't care if someone is racist or not. I also find some racism jokes funny.

Yes, I hate Asian Women

I'm cool with every other race though, but I also do have pride in my own race.

I'm Latino - Castizo mostly

Last edited:
I'm white (British, anglosaxon) and I'm not racist. Everyone is different in a million tiny ways. It should never matter what someone looks like. We're incels. We should be advocating AGAINST judging by looks.

Can we go two hours without a big racebait thread?

-Your race (be specific, no "white" or "black, or "Asian", etc...) : White (Germanic,Nordic)
-Your answer : No that is nonsense. Society dooms ugly males for traits that they have no control over, but racism essentially does the same thing. They do not deserve to be treated like garbage because of a certain race.

However I do think that some cultures are superior to others.

I treat white guys,black guys,Asian guys and currys equally on this site. I like them by the content of their character

how does worshiping white women while they take in bbc feel? Do you help them clean chads/tyronnes cum from their cooters frequently?
Lol I agree with you that white women are racemixers and will coalburn any chance they get. don't tell the blackcels here though, it will destroy their cope. I also agree they're sluts, thats why I'm only interested in tradcon Christian women (all 3 of them).

I don't hate other races but when I see a black guy getting attention from a white girl it bothers me

At least put this shit in Off Topic.

Racism has been shown to be rooted in self-hatred in most cases. The individual projects their hatred of themself on an other because it’s easier to deal with. So it’s not surprising to see so many incel racists.

If you're incel and racist then you deserve to be incel for hating on people based on their appearance.

If you're incel and racist then you deserve to be incel for hating on people based on their appearance.
That's biology and the blackpill; the fact that people are most judged based on their appearance. It is a complete truth for all humans.

That's biology and the blackpill; the fact that people are most judged based on their appearance. It is a complete truth for all humans.
Cope. People like that deserve to be incel.

It is our current status but that does not mean that it is the optimal outcome or an outcome that we should adore. We are victims of this status so trying to keep it up is kind of like the Stockholm Syndrome. There will be never an ideal world but we can at least try to make it better for subhumans by not judging them and trying to be self aware.

I'm Caucasian (Armenian/Bulgarian).

Racism is low IQ.

"tradcon christian women" do you really think that such women exist? You do realize tradthots are women that failed in their humanities majors and want to make their pitiful existence worthwhile, by coping that their "better than every other degenerate girl" right? Tradthots would jump on chad/tyronnes cock with enough conditioning, don't you dare even for a second think otherwise, and wasn't it eve that ate the forbidden fruit first? This shit's been happening from the beginning of Christianity.
You are right that alot of "tradcon" women will do this. They are women and they are weak minded. My goal is to snag one young before she gives in to chad/tyrone. I've been in a church setting for my entire life, I have seen women who were virgins post-age-22. It's an incredibly hard fight, though, and somewhat of a cope, but I refuse to try with any cucked woman.
It is our current status but that does not mean that it is the optimal outcome or an outcome that we should adore. We are victims of this status so trying to keep it up is kind of like the Stockholm Syndrome. There will be never an ideal world but we can at least try to make it better for subhumans by not judging them, and trying to be self aware.
That's too ideal. There's nothing we can do about this. Literally the halo effect. Sure, I'm nice to ethicels one here because I understand what inceldom causes, but subconsciously I will treat the white ones better. Nothing I could do.

Yes. I am white and believe my people are superior. We have brought the planet into the first world.
Cope. White men will have no use in the future. Asians already have higher IQ and combine that with their numbers there is nothing what white men can do which cant be done better by certain other races in the long term. White women are only good for fucking, they are useless and careless mothers, and they are already turning themselves into international whores.

I agree strongly with this though.

I hate everyone who is not incel

That's too ideal. There's nothing we can do about this. Literally the halo effect. Sure, I'm nice to ethicels one here because I understand what inceldom causes, but subconsciously I will treat the white ones better. Nothing I could do.
Well that displays your own character and shows that you are not able to do it. I am perfectly able to treat them based on their character. I even do that in my real life. I am either a completely weird individual or you could theoretically improve yourself. I also see a lot of other non racistcels here. I judge people though and that involves their treatment of me & their beliefs.

I guess we are just different humans with different brains who just cannot feel the same things / have the same thought patterns

of course i am, i live in Europe, our race is getting remplaced

just look at our countries before / after the mass immigration

it's over for europe

it's over for europe
Where do you live if I may ask?

Francistan
Would you have a problem with them if they just act / speak like all of the other french people or do you actually want to preserve the whiteness of the country? I feel like you are going from a socio-political perspective and I can totally understand that. I am from Germany and lots of middle eastern people here have vastly different beliefs. They are a potential threat towards our societies.

I would never have a problem with them if they act like Germans.

You are a cuck for promoting primate tribalism, sending us back to the primitive ages of Natural Selection rather than fighting Nature and her prison.

it's over for europe
You're getting replaced by people more worthy of being French than you, at least Muslims have Sharia Law while you let your women ride Chad dick.

Would you have a problem with them if they just act / speak like all of the other french people or do you actually want to preserve the whiteness of the country? I feel like you are going from a socio-political perspective and I can totally understand that. I am from Germany and lots of middle eastern people here have vastly different beliefs. They are a potential threat towards our societies.

I would never have a problem with them if they act like Germans.
i have 0 problems with others race if they are good people, thats why im not really "racist" I dont feel superior or anything

but I DO want the preserve the whiteness of the country, if go to paris i wanna see FRENCH people, if i go to berlin i wanna see GERMAN people, ect

im more than okay with having minorities in our country AS LONG AS THEY STAY A MINORITY which is not the case anymore

Nah not racist. I really hate seeing racism on this forum, we are all we’ve got and I hate seeing further divisions within the incel community.
I'm white (British, anglosaxon) and I'm not racist. Everyone is different in a million tiny ways. It should never matter what someone looks like. We're incels. We should be advocating AGAINST judging by looks.
This ^

Conflating judging people by looks and judging people by race is ridiculous.
Some cultures are SUPERIOR to others.
My white European society is OBJECTIVELY superior compared to Indian society for example.
In my country we have:
Better public health systems
Higher hygiene standards
Better paying jobs
Better transportation
Lower crime rates and violence
Better infrastructure and corporate governance
better legal systems etc

I am massively CULTUREist. I consider my society far far superior to any ethnic one anywhere in the world, with the exception of Japan (which mogs the shit out of the rest of Asia). Inkeeping with that view, it is hard not to see some races as inferior, given that a society is the product of the kinds of people that inhabit it. For example, there are no impressive black african societies. South Africa is the richest country by GDP because of WHITE settlers and traders throughout the centuries, without them it wouldve been any other shithole.
When you add on top of that the fact that blacks are statistically over-represented in cases of violent crime... its hard not to think badly of a whole race as a rule of thumb.

Conflating judging people by looks and judging people by race is ridiculous.
Some cultures are SUPERIOR to others.
My white European society is OBJECTIVELY superior compared to Indian society for example.
In my country we have:
Better public health systems
Higher hygiene standards
Better paying jobs
Better transportation
Lower crime rates and violence
Better infrastructure and corporate governance
better legal systems etc

I am massively CULTUREist. I consider my society far far superior to any ethnic one anywhere in the world, with the exception of Japan (which mogs the shit out of the rest of Asia). Inkeeping with that view, it is hard not to see some races as inferior, given that a society is the product of the kinds of people that inhabit it. For example, there are no impressive black african societies. South Africa is the richest country by GDP because of WHITE settlers and traders throughout the centuries, without them it wouldve been any other shithole.
When you add on top of that the fact that blacks are statistically over-represented in cases of violent crime... its hard not to think badly of a whole race as a rule of thumb.
What do you think about South Korea? They are pretty similar to Japan in terms of living standards

There are 47 different definitions of "racism" today.

I'm Egyptian, is it racist to accept that my people are inferior to all other races?

I hate all races equally. Why settle for hating just one group of people?

yeah I hate my own race

Would you have a problem with them if they just act / speak like all of the other french people or do you actually want to preserve the whiteness of the country?
Not preserve the "whiteness" but the Germanness or Frenchness or Italianness and their microcosms. If shitskins "act/speak like other French people" but replace actual French people then that would be a loss.

Hispanic but I want to eliminate all non whites from white nations because they're trash and will make those places worse. Even the poorest white village is safer than the richest in SA. Minorities behave like pack animals and fight like hyenas whites that are forced to live with these animals like those in prison learn they have to adapt but revert back to normal once they get out because they have superior aryan brain and are civilized. A black or hispanic will continue to spread there scourge across the land and impose the same system that keeps men ignorant and locked up. Asians have no souls and will destroy the planet for profit, they would have slaves right now if it wasn't for the white mans intervention, human rights movement makes about much sense to these people as a concept as eating dog and boiling animals alive does to us. 88

If you're incel it doesn't matter what race you are, we're all subhuman.

Not preserve the "whiteness" but the Germanness or Frenchness or Italianness and their microcosms. If shitskins "act/speak like other French people" but replace actual French people then that would be a loss.
I don't think replacement is a good idea, but I wouldn't treat them worse if they act like us. I wouldn't care about a different race in Germany but I can see that I can't expect others to think like me or that it would realistically be a good idea.

I am for small immigration rates with a system which selects people who won't fit into society out. I also like the idea of having skilled workers. The rates would be so small that society just absorbs them.

-Your race (be specific, no "white" or "black, or "Asian", etc...)
-Your answer

No im not.
Race threads are just an easy tool to bait whites with confidence issues and I usually read them for entertainment.

I am not racist, though that may be surprising.

However, I will always hold the belief that a country’s majority population should be native, and that immigration should be cut down. When I go to London, I expect to see British people, not African, Middle Eastern, etc. It’s cuckery to allow immigration.

I don't think replacement is a good idea, but I wouldn't treat them worse if they act like us. I wouldn't care about a different race in Germany but I can see that I can't expect others to think like me or that it would realistically be a good idea.

I am for small immigration rates with a system which selects people who won't fit into society out. I also like the idea of having skilled workers. The rates would be so small that society just absorbs them.
I think the mixing of the races will happen naturally but the Jews are pushing the whole migrant shit to create conflict. Also racemixing is bad for now until we have genetic engineering of babies and thus being racemixed will be better because you can select the best traits from the whole of human genetics.