Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Are you smoking cigars ?

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

Captain
★★★
It's a nice cope TBH.

I feel like a king when doing it. Like I'm taking distance with this world, as if I was watching it from the outside, like a tourist at the zoo.

I station outside malls and watch girls passing by in the most obvious way like the ultimate creep.

Thoughts ?

No instead I ovERdose blackpills

Cigars are shit I smoke joints and nowadays even the joints are shit because instead of being rich I am even poorer than I was so I can't put proper weed in them and stingy joint taste like shit and doesn't make you very high it's shit being poor fuck being poor

Cigars are shit I smoke joints and nowadays even the joints are shit because instead of being rich I am even poorer than I was so I can't put proper weed in them and stingy joint taste like shit and doesn't make you very high it's shit being poor fuck being poor

Weed's expensive.

Sucks to be poor.

I used to but kinda lost interest

It's a nice cope TBH.

I feel like a king when doing it. Like I'm taking distance with this world, as if I was watching it from the outside, like a tourist at the zoo.

I station outside malls and watch girls passing by in the most obvious way like the ultimate creep.

Thoughts ?
Only on bday

I do, but smoking alone is boring and also makes it taste worse, somehow. I enjoy doing it with company - with my colleagues, family members, my friend

I used to but kinda lost interest
What do you do instead ?

Weed ?

Vidya ?

Blackpills ?
Weed
Payday 2
Goyslopmaxxing
I can also codeinmax next week again

btw. why did you stop posting on .is for 6 years and just recently came back ?

Brootal

You still play it ?

Nope I'm wageslaving now

btw. why did you stop posting on .is for 6 years and just recently came back ?

I regularly comeback to blackpilled spaces when I need my dose. I started on PUAHate back in the time.

I cameback a couple of days ago because I saw some infuriating bluepilled bullshit on twitter.

Nope I'm wageslaving now

I regularly comeback to blackpilled spaces when I need my dose. I started on PUAHate back in the time.

I cameback a couple of days ago because I saw some infuriating bluepilled bullshit on twitter.
I see. May i ask what you did if you werent rotting on .is ?

I see. May i ask what you did if you werent rotting on .is ?

Playing vidyas, watching YT, learning how to code, obsessing over autistic stuff like vintage menswear, debating normies online about all sorts of topics including politics and feminism

Time flies much faster when you get older.

Playing vidyas, watching YT, learning how to code, obsessing over autistic stuff like vintage menswear, debating normies online about all sorts of topics including politics and feminism

Time flies much faster when you get older.
brutal, how old are you ?

Broootal. It gets worse the older you get, am i right ?

tbh for me highschool was the worst, because you get to be around people who have sex, talk about sex, party, etc.. while you rot

tbh for me highschool was the worse, because you get to be around people who have sex, talk about sex, party, etc.. while you rot
And the desire for sex/intimacy ?