Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story As a 5'5/163 cm man I was rejected by girl that was around 4'11/150 cm

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
In my high school class, there was a girl who was very short; she was the shortest girl in the entire class, maybe even the entire school. She was 4'11"/150 cm or even shorter. I'm not sure about her exact height, but she reached my chest, and I am 5'5"/163 cm.

I fell in love with her, but she rejected me. She was dating a guy who was around 6'2"/187 cm, one of the tallest guys in the school.

TL;DR: Bluepill advice claiming that as a short man, you should go after a short girl didn't work for me.

All “just [blank] bro!” Advice is all shit, especially this “just go after short girls bro!”

if she was born male she'd be posting on this forum

In my high school class, there was a girl who was very short; she was the shortest girl in the entire class, maybe even the entire school. She was 4'11"/150 cm or even shorter. I'm not sure about her exact height, but she reached my chest, and I am 5'5"/163 cm.

I fell in love with her, but she rejected me. She was dating a guy who was around 6'2"/187 cm, one of the tallest guys in the school.

TL;DR: Bluepill advice claiming that as a short man, you should go after a short girl didn't work for me.
my mother is in that height range
never began

187cm won't be enough to outcancel the shortness, if they breed it will be manlets. See my signature.

Brutal man. What race is she?

You are not 5'5, you're 5'4. 163cm is 5'4, 165cm is 5'5.

Short girls like tall guys even more than average height girls. Being short is feminine unless they're just actually a weak runt.

JFL, it's always like this. Really short girls will date the tallest guys. What is it about them that they need to get their holes stretched so much?

And they'll have kids, the boys will be short and the girls tall.... JFL :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

If she reached you chest with the head she was for sure way shorter dam man... Like 140cm....and she was dating a 6'2 tallfag, things lie this should be illegal, image how much tik tok she did about the height difference , literally 47cm more than 1 feet

JFL, it's always like this. Really short girls will date the tallest guys. What is it about them that they need to get their holes stretched so much?

And they'll have kids, the boys will be short and the girls tall.... JFL :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
I hope the son will be a manlet like me and the bloodline of this piece is shits will end forever

Midget foids are one the most self loathing types, always going for tall niggas :lul:

1wu1xs.png

Her looksmatch is 6ft
under

I hate midget foids always going for the tallest men possible. Are they doing this on purpose to give birth to shortcels and make men suffer?

Midget foids are one the most self loathing types, always going for tall niggas :lul:
they want to improve their genes
bluepilled tallfag cucks doesnt realize they are wasting years of evolution

never began

187cm won't be enough to outcancel the shortness, if they breed it will be manlets. See my signature.
This. They'll end up with short sons 100%.

I hate midget foids always going for the tallest men possible. Are they doing this on purpose to give birth to shortcels and make men suffer?
EurasianTuger made a comic about how noodlewhores think making a hapa child with a blonde man will create a brown haired Brad, and they're surprised when their son looks Asian

Women are just, THAT retarded. You have a hard time figuring them out because they are so incredibly dumber than you that it makes a qualitative difference that's hard for you to imagine

never began

My signature is the solution. HGH for the children of manlets, guaranteed women for manlets

If you're under six feet as a man you might as well be six feet under.

This made me remember the month leading up to my school prom. All the girls would ask guys out and etc and what stuck with me is the fact that a girl around 4'11" asked a guy that is about 6 foot out and he accepted, but if the roles were reversed it wouldve been a brutal rejection.

By the way, I don't really understand those tall dudes who date such short toilets. I mean I'm average/below average in terms of height and if I had a choice, I'd choose a foid who's at least 5'3 (160 cm). I was never really attracted to extremely short foids.

By the way, I don't really understand those tall dudes who date such short toilets. I mean I'm average/below average in terms of height and if I had a choice, I'd choose a foid who's at least 5'3 (160 cm). I was never really attracted to extremely short foids.
Just tall fags willing to reaffirm their feelings of validation and superiority by fucking a girl of the size of a literal child in comparison.

They have better chances with midget foids than with their own equalizers (tall foids) which they won't be that much submissive.

I saw this post like 10x but brutal brooo

“Just go for shorter girls bro” :soy::bluepill:

Don´t know why she would reject you *Cough hypergamy Cough*
the both of you would be a perfect couple, with a decent height difference of 5 inches.
Shits crazy out there......

gotta have a height difference of about 1ft+ to get a girl to even look at you now

"I would date a shorter guy I just prefer guys that are 6'5+"

Its a joke

Short foids are more heightist than taller ones

The studies say foids prefer men at least 8 inches, above their own height and thats probably the minimum now, because we know foids want even taller men.

The studies say foids prefer men at least 8 inches, above their own height and thats probably the minimum now, because we know foids want even taller men.
Even a woman who is 19 inches tall will be Chad only 7’2 only

thought it was 6 inches taller than the foid but still not surprised

Fucking goddamn slut whor