Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious As a Social Studies suicidefuels for many Incels is daily

It all fell down

It all fell down

Banned
-
I did a poll sometime ago and about which is the hardest pill to swallow:
Surprisingly most Incels voted that was the Teenlovepill:

The teenlovepill can be confirmed daily in my environment.

Last edited:
Arent you afraid about telling everyone that youre a teachercel? Specially if you want to push this ideas during classes to kids?

Dont get me wrong, i agree with you. But, if i were you, i would keep a low profile just in case.

An Incel social studies teacher? Man that's crazy, I thought all social studies teachers were pampered yuppy white women in late 20s to 30s who also happen to have borderline communist political opinions.

Social Studies this could help​

(would be the first time :feelskek:)

Although seriously - you probably should just treat work as work. There's no point putting yourself in a bad position.

Arent you afraid about telling everyone that youre a teachercel? Specially if you want to push this ideas during classes to kids?

Dont get me wrong, i agree with you. But, if i were you, i would keep a low profile just in case.
I can't push my ideas. I just teach the material that is on a plan that is allowed by the Director, that is based on books allowed by The Goverment and things like that.
An Incel social studies teacher? Man that's crazy, I thought all social studies teachers were pampered yuppy white women in late 20s to 30s who also happen to have borderline communist political opinions.
This happens Worldwide/ I try to focus mainly in history but sadly I have to teach such ideas to students because is in the Program.

Good idea from a teacher. but how can a teacher be an incel because he has to have confidence which one gets from social interaction and positive affirmation. you can call yourself as Blackpilled normie and if you are not getting a foid to fk then you are too an incel of circumstances , basically due to foids liberation and hypergamy.

Are you really a teacher?

meh, what many incels fail to realize is that the teenagelovepill is more about the fact that chads get love from an early age , its like babys first blackpill