Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based As an incel, I don’t care about sobriety

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I’m a 31-year-old kissless virgin - I don’t care about being sober. I hate this world, I’ll ingest whatever I feel like. I don’t have any friends or a social life so I don’t push myself to impress anyone - and I still am a functional goym tax slave.

I almost never go outside completely sober jfl

I've never been drunk.

:chad:“Hello, I’m a chad who stopped drinking. I feel the need to preach bluepilled platitudes to an audience every Tuesday night on my podcast.”:chad:

:incel:“Can sobriety stop a bullet?”:incel:

:chad:“No it can’t - but, if you would simply start to shower more often and go to the gym and build a physique at the age of 31, you wouldn’t feel like going berserk.”:chad:

:incel:“Can I come on your podcast?”:incel:

:chad:“No you’re an incel - YouTube would give me a strike for promoting misogyny.”:chad:

I was bed bound yesterday because of drinking, I also woke up with some brutal swelling on my foot, I must have fallen over, I can't remember anything.

Sobriety won't give you a jawline.

I've always been put off from drinking because I genuinely fear I'd rope while drunk

I've always been put off from drinking because I genuinely fear I'd rope while drunk
I’m a sleepy drunk, not an angry drunk. I have met people who punch holes in walls, and get emotional - but I’m not like that.

As long as it doesn't cause beer gut and liver disease, you're probably ok for now.

But once you get into midlife it all catches up and it can be brutal, it even takes chad prisoners.

Same here. Plus if it will shorten your lifespan if you drink hard enough so that is less time you have to spend on this shithole planet.

Same here. Plus if it will shorten your lifespan if you drink hard enough so that is less time you have to spend on this shithole planet.
For outcasts like us, “being sober” is just a result of having no social life or friends to get drunk with.

Drinking/doing drugs is a normie trait.

I’m a 31-year-old kissless virgin - I don’t care about being sober. I hate this world, I’ll ingest whatever I feel like. I don’t have any friends or a social life so I don’t push myself to impress anyone - and I still am a functional goym tax slave.
If society doesn't give you love then don't give society love, give society your hate and anger.