Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As an incel pc gamer this pisses me off

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
JsX8UsX

i dont get it

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
i dont get it

At the moment scumbag people buy all the gpus for mining cryptocurrency. This drives the prices crazy high or makes it almost impossible to even get one.

grayjedi90 said:
At the moment scumbag people buy all the gpus for mining cryptocurrency. This drives the prices crazy high or makes it almost impossible to even get one.

how does this mining cryptocurrency work in this situation?

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
how does this mining cryptocurrency work in this situation?

I don't know it exactly. But in general to generate these cryptocurrency you run an algorithm through all those gpus which is quiete complex and very demanding to do. If you invest smart and choose the right cryptocurrency you make up to 6000 $ a month. But it's very risky because of the exchange rate and you also have to watch out for your energy costs.

grayjedi90 said:
I don't know it exactly. But in general to generate these cryptocurrency you run an algorithm through all those gpus which is quiete complex and very demanding to do. If you invest smart and choose the right cryptocurrency you make up to 6000 $ a month. But it's very risky because of the exchange rate and you also have to watch out for your energy costs.

jesus christ, and i thought i was pretty up to date with technology. Im only like young adult age but sometimes when i hear people doing shit like this it makes me feel way older haha

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
jesus christ, and i thought i was pretty up to date with technology. Im only like young adult age but sometimes when i hear people doing shit like this it makes me feel way older haha

Im 27 and already feel out of the loop. I know some guy who did this mining but i couldn't understand it either even if he explained it to me lol. I feel you.

I can't wait till that bubble bursts.

Mincogrito said:
I can't wait till that bubble bursts.

me too

I hope this "bitcoincouple" goes into debt or bankruptcy

LOL, fucking gamingnormie gets shook when he can't play his games. Fuck off.

No point unless you have cheap electricity.

how is my laptop gt740m incel laptop supposed to compete with a geforce gtx1080TI Chad computer?

Juxtaposition6 said:
how is my laptop gt740m incel laptop supposed to compete with a geforce gtx1080TI Chad computer?
It's all over

Juxtaposition6 said:
It's the best cope, saying from experience.

I used to game more often but lately the depression is just too strong, I spend most of my time listening to music and staring at the wall.

jackbud said:
I used to game more often but lately the depression is just too strong, I spend most of my time listening to music and staring at the wall.
I take magnesium aspartate to calm myself down whenever i feel depressed or angry, i had a huge spike of depression back in 2017 but things seem to be getting better, i think it was caused by me being a miserable fat fuck and lifestyle changes i underwent+coping with video games, music and drawing not to mention a daily walk in seclusion away from normies all  decreased the depression considerably but it's still there.

I thought it was all ASICS now, at least for BTC.

A similar situation happened with the NES and SNES mini classics. People would buy them all out to sell them for exponentially higher prices.