Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel As fugly as I am, my parents are obsessed with making me look uglier

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
★★★★
@mods it's related to me being ugly thus inceldom.

I try to looksmaxx as much as possible. But my parents have an obsession with making me look uglier and uglier and when I complain there's only one thing they bark: You are handsome and stop being disgreatful to God (as if my mom would date me if we were of similar age and not related :feelskek::feelskek:)

I have curly hairs, and I try to keep them big and messy, like pic below. It's the only hairstyle which looks good on curly hairs and I honestly like hanging curls.
IMG 20220628 093021

(Not me, pic from internet)

[UWSL]But these retards are after my life to cut them short, AND part them on one side.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]My school had strict rules, so I had stolen a tiny hairclip from my mom's drawer and used to clip my hairs in a certain way. Doing it that way made my hairs look shorter (although it made them look improperly cut too) and [/UWSL][UWSL]the clip would easily camouflage because it was tiny and black. [/UWSL]

But now when I am in college, it's my parents saying I don't look like a decent guy :reeeeee::reeeeee: these retards married their cousins because of which I have a weird head shape, which I try to hide with my hairs [UWSL]and now these very scumbags want to foil that too [/UWSL]:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:[UWSL] [/UWSL]

As if this wasn't bad enough, now they have this new fad of wanting me to wear half sleeve shirts. I always wear full sleeve dark color shirts/Tshirts, even in summer, because I don't like my noodle like arms hanging out from an oversized shirt and darker cloths makes skin look relatively lighter (an artificial boost in smv).

Dad always wears white, half sleeves but that none of my buisness. But now he wants me to wear like him too, this[UWSL] moron forcefully brought a light coloured, half sleeve shirt for me and now are hanging like a sword around my neck to wear it, and again barking the same thing "you are not ugly you are just ungrateful to God". [/UWSL]

For now I am resisting but idk for how long.

kindergarten.is

But now when I am in college, it's my parents saying I don't look like a decent guy :reeeeee::reeeeee: these retards married their cousins because of which I have a weird head shape, which I try to hide with my hairs [UWSL]and now these very scumbags want to foil that too [/UWSL]:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Enough of this retarded tradcucks coper
I hate this kind of people too

their cousins because of which I have a weird head shape

over for incestcels

:feelswhat:This shit should be outlawed everywhere with the punishment being public flaying.
Also OP the fuck is wrong with your parents, I am sorry but it is over for you, let me guess, they'd stone you if you had a surgery?:feelskek:
No, stoning is only for adultery.

But idk if there are surgeries to alter head shape

their cousins because of which I have a weird head shape

over for incestcels
Beyond over. You have a package of mental disorders, physical disorders and ugliness

the unfortunate victims of cousin and cousin fucking

Tell your parents you are an adult now and need to learn to make decisions for yourself. Otherwise you’ll never grow up.

@mods it's related to me being ugly thus inceldom.

I try to looksmaxx as much as possible. But my parents have an obsession with making me look uglier and uglier and when I complain there's only one thing they bark: You are handsome and stop being disgreatful to God (as if my mom would date me if we were of similar age and not related :feelskek::feelskek:)

I have curly hairs, and I try to keep them big and messy, like pic below. It's the only hairstyle which looks good on curly hairs and I honestly like hanging curls.
View attachment 633171
(Not me, pic from internet)

[UWSL]But these retards are after my life to cut them short, AND part them on one side.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]My school had strict rules, so I had stolen a tiny hairclip from my mom's drawer and used to clip my hairs in a certain way. Doing it that way made my hairs look shorter (although it made them look improperly cut too) and [/UWSL][UWSL]the clip would easily camouflage because it was tiny and black. [/UWSL]

But now when I am in college, it's my parents saying I don't look like a decent guy :reeeeee::reeeeee: these retards married their cousins because of which I have a weird head shape, which I try to hide with my hairs [UWSL]and now these very scumbags want to foil that too [/UWSL]:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

As if this wasn't bad enough, now they have this new fad of wanting me to wear half sleeve shirts. I always wear full sleeve dark color shirts/Tshirts, even in summer, because I don't like my noodle like arms hanging out from an oversized shirt and darker cloths makes skin look relatively lighter (an artificial boost in smv).

Dad always wears white, half sleeves but that none of my buisness. But now he wants me to wear like him too, this[UWSL] moron forcefully brought a light coloured, half sleeve shirt for me and now are hanging like a sword around my neck to wear it, and again barking the same thing "you are not ugly you are just ungrateful to God". [/UWSL]

For now I am resisting but idk for how long.
you have dumb fuck parents. I can relate as fellow Muslim curry. Try to earn your own living and be sure to push back against them.