Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Asian copers

• Thread starter Deleted member 30193
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 30193

Self-banned
-
Go on r/azinidentity or any other asian male oreinted subreddit

All of those dudes are bluepilled copers that let their cope turn into rage

Half of the sub is pics of K-pop chads being liked being women and the post will go on to say something like "Seeee guys... Women like Chad-Jung, That means that they will like us to

Do you guys have anymore examples of bluepill rage?

"We gon fuck yo women pinkoid, white stacies love our big asian cocks, we cuck yo race. Long live the golden horde”

Average r/azinidentity/r/AsianMasculinity/r/SouthAsianMasculinity users irl

1620673500997-png.1130222

Last edited:
"We gon fuck yo women pinkoid, white stacies love our big asian cocks, we cuck yo race. Long live the golden horde”

They are racist aswell, I've seen way worse posts on there than any incel reddit spaces. Such a circlejerk on there about how Chinese race no 1 , Fuck all white, Black, Hispanic men since they are a detriment to the asian race. The top posts are either a black people are bad or WMAF is the death of society post

How are they not banned but we are kek

Jesus, its over

i wonder why asian males might think this.

They don't understand the blackpill and just instead blame it on racism. i don't understand how can you be the most populous race on the planet and blame racism for you getting no women, It's for other reasons