Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Asian foids have the tightest pussies

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
Can you even fit your dick in there if you had the chance to fuck one? I assume since the men usually have small dicks the foids must have really tight and delicate pussies that a regular sized dick would destroy

Keep dreaming, us incels will never touch a real life pussy ever.

Noodlewhores are not satisfied by their dicks though.

I love black girls but my penis is small so so they always say "sorry, aint 'nuff." Then i have to fuck gross, short, flat, wing-wong-cha-ching-chong asian girls and I hate asian girls. While we're fucking, ching-chong girls make ugly ching-chong screeches like the cats they ate are still alive in there and they also make ugly, ching-chong, slant-eyed, slanty-slant faces. Ching-chong foids beg for more "HUWHITU COCKARU!" in their rice, noodle, "prock frie-ri" accent.

Can you even fit your dick in there if you had the chance to fuck one? I assume since the men usually have small dicks the foids must have really tight and delicate pussies that a regular sized dick would destroy
Speaking from expience?

There are no studies backing this claim tbh

Yea id love to rupture their walls

How do you even know:feelssus:

How do you even know:feelssus:
I dont, I just assume they do because Asian women are very small. I don’t find them that attractive. I find white and Latina women much more attractive

Really just want to pound Asian pussy the closest thing to a fleshlight:ahegao:

it's ok just make it wider using a drill or a knife

the ideal dick for an asian woman is long but not girthy. even though asian women are extremely tight they actually have a normal vaginal canal length which is why they avoid blacks but gravitate towards whites who tend to have pencil dicks

the ideal dick for an asian woman is long but not girthy. even though asian women are extremely tight they actually have a normal vaginal canal length which is why they avoid blacks but gravitate towards whites who tend to have pencil dicks
very philosophical post tbh

based groypercel