Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Asian girl in grammarly ad name?

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
Question real quick anyone know the name of the smoking hot asian chick on the grammarly ad? If you do, just tell me, hit me up and shit. She's hot though...

Screenshot 20220812 014915

This toilet?

:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Reminds me of when anna akana was younger :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Lucky beta rwj, proves jbw

Those ads annoy me. How can someone who speaks English as a first language not know how to structure a sentence properly without the aid of a typing assistant?

Question real quick anyone know the name of the smoking hot asian chick on the grammarly ad? If you do, just tell me, hit me up and shit. She's hot though...
I didn't know they started allowing foid worship

Ching Chang chong

Based on your name, you are curry...or you hate curries...or you're a curry who hates curries?

Based on your name, you are curry...or you hate curries...or you're a curry who hates curries?
close I should have named basedcurry, cause I'm based, it's just I've always had hate directed towards me, online or anywhere else and I'm curry, that's why, "HateCurry"