Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Asian girl rejected me today.

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
She said she doesn't date Asian guys. I heard these words 10000000 times from many girls. When will the white worship stop? As an Asian male, I said "WELL YOUR FUTURE SONS WILL BE LIKE ME" and she had a horrified look and ran away. Asian males must stand up to these white worshipping bitches.

She said she doesn't date Asian guys. I heard these words 10000000 times from many girls. When will the white worship stop? As an Asian male, I said "WELL YOUR FUTURE SONS WILL BE LIKE ME" and she had a horrified look and ran away. Asian males must stand up to these white worshipping bitches.
sorry to hear that

>I said "WELL YOUR FUTURE SONS WILL BE LIKE ME" and she had a horrified look and ran away.
:lul:

I know an asian girl that said she only likes white guys. She was very subhuman looking and i suspect it has to do partly with white worshipping culture and hatred at her own race of men who reject her because changs dont like subhuman noodlewhores.

can you give her my number next time. white guy here. ill send any white girls i run into your way.

wow...

soooo 1) congrats on having the balls to ask a girl out...but also damn she had the femballs to lay out her white worshiping cards on the table? I totally know this is a thing with AZNs, but can't believe a girl would tell that to your face after you asked her out. How well did you know her before? what else happened in the conversation? Wonder if she dropped any other blackpill truths.

Asian girls are for White incels.
'
aznje3pn4by01.jpg

Sadrice I'm white and I agree with you 100%.

I hope this actually happend.

"Your future sons will be like me"

Hilarious