Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Asian whore runs to white boy because of stalker

Hate this guy

Pretty funny Korea is one of the safest places on earth assuming this is South Korea

PLEASE STOP WITH THE TIKTOKS!!!!!!!!!!

Hes a faggot any white man in asia is a faggot
and also the way she ran to the white guy despite /ricepols/ verison of 13/50 being
DESPITE WHITE MEN MAKING UP 0.0001% OF SEOUL'S POPULATION THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR 33% OF RAPES
fucking attention seeking noodle gook whore

The way she was looking at him...she barely has any forward growth and look at him like he is some golden statue or something.

Generic noodlewhores

How can Asia be in charge of the world when its nations can't even control their women?

Millionns of asian men around and you run up to the 1 white guy to help you. Stupid whore just wanted to suck the white cock.
whitu cocku onry
also he was a chad too
she wouldn't have done that to me, i'm too short and fat to be intimidating

whitu cocku onry
also he was a chad too
she wouldn't have done that to me, i'm too short and fat to be intimidating

He looked like a manlet tbh, seemed to be around 5'7.

"Yeah, we're being stalked!"
-Says enthusiastically whilst bouncing up and down-

I fucking hate that guy. He is known to be a "Nice guy", but if he was ugly, nobody would give a fuck about him

and also the way she ran to the white guy despite /ricepols/ verison of 13/50 being
DESPITE WHITE MEN MAKING UP 0.0001% OF SEOUL'S POPULATION THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR 33% OF RAPES
fucking attention seeking noodle gook whore
Is that actually true?

Is that actually true?
Nah. I think some feminist said that, but it was some stat she pulled out of her ass. It was something like "while I worked at a rape crisis center in korea, 1/3rd of the rapes I heard about were white guys raping women." Basically nothing more than an anecdote.

Sexpat becomes a millionaire by streaming while he fucks jb rice whores

Nah. I think some feminist said that, but it was some stat she pulled out of her ass. It was something like "while I worked at a rape crisis center in korea, 1/3rd of the rapes I heard about were white guys raping women."
lmao, I mean Korean dudes seem pretty low T to rape, so it seems believable.

lmao, I mean Korean dudes seem pretty low T to rape, so it seems believable.
Yeah. I actually hope the stat is true, because noodlewhores vilify asian men constantly, so it's hilarious when these foids have their days ruined by a white dude. Although it begs the question if noodlewhores would even consider it "rape" if a white guy was doing it. Maybe these white guys fuck them once then run off, so the noodlewhores are falsely accusing them.

If the stat is true though, then whether it was actual rape or not, this means a very small percentage of white guys have stuck their dicks into countless korean foids. And that's just hilarious to me. Pour a drink out for the poor korean dudes who will be wifing the white man's sloppy seconds.