Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Asian women are the same like white women

Foreverlosser

Foreverlosser

Greycel
Asian women don't like ordinary white men, they like handsome white men with huge cock. White incels with asian gf just are betabux.

I c wat u mean, GrAYcel

they're not the same at all if you're against miscegenation, which you're not, it seems.

Asian women don't like ordinary white men, they like handsome white men with huge cock. White incels with asian gf just are betabux.
thx for telling us nothing new, GrAYcel. Welcome to the forum

AWALT

ALL is the first letter

Every. Single. One.

90BC794F 1F99 44AF B5EA E1AFB8734EF9

Completely agree.
Sexually, all they care about is Chad.

JFL exactly, now watch as these faggots squirm and say @itsOVER is above average in looks, they have to lie to themselves to rationalize JBW as being false

@itsOVER was average as hell, yet went to thailand and slayed because he was white

JBW IS LAW!
tbh. I never understood how most people on this forum can deny JBW. They get offended because they think that JBW means that they can’t be incel because they’re white.

tbh. I never understood how most people on this forum can deny JBW. They get offended because they think that JBW means that they can’t be incel because they’re white.
It's not about denying, JBW only works if you follow it's requirements (NT, non manlet and average face), and most people here don't have all these 3 things. That makes JBW useless

It's not about denying, JBW only works if you follow it's requirements (NT, non manlet and average face), and most people here don't have all these 3 things. That makes JBW useless
Fair. What’s NT btw?

White women are less insecure about their race than noodlewhores/currywhores.

What about tall, ugly face and NT? Cus that's me. There aren't many Asains where I live, so I've never interacted with a young single Asian woman.

Based, it's true you're just betabuxxing greencardmaxxing when you go to these countries as a white. Asian foids in my country want nothing to do with me.