Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Aspergers

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
The life expectancy for Level 2 ASD ranges from 50-60 years old. This is slightly lower than Level 1 and the national average. In some studies, the life expectancy is even lower.

It is an undeniable and sad fact that individuals with autism suffer much poorer health and shorter lifespan than their peers without autism. Multiple studies have shown this including one published in 2018, an important investigation of over 27,000 Swedish people diagnosed with ASD which revealed that the average life expectancy among the people studied with severe autism is 39.5 years, rising to only 58 years for those with high-functioning autism, or Asperger syndrome.

A March 2016 study published in the British Journal of Psychiatry documented that adults with an autism spectrum disorder who have a learning disability are 40 times more likely to have a lower average lifespan due to a neurological condition than adults in the general population who are not on the spectrum and have no learning disabilities.

Furthermore, the study found out that adults with autism who do not have a learning disability were up to nine times more likely to die by suicide than adults at similar ages who did not have autism.

In this study, people with autism spectrum disorder tended to die at age 54, which is 16 years sooner than the average age of mortality. Adults who have both autism and one or more learning disabilities died almost 30 years sooner than people who had neither, at an average age of 39.5 years old. Those with autism, but no learning disability, died at an average age of 58.

Autism & Suicidal Ideation

Past research has shown that the rates of suicidal ideation among people with ASD is much higher than in the general population.

The rates tend to be higher among girls with autism and people with milder forms of disorder.
Additionally, the Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders writes that many people on the spectrum (children and adolescents primarily, but also adults) are victimized by bullying, sometimes on a daily basis. This often leads to the development of anxiety conditions and depressive disorders.

Those conditions, on their own, are leading factors in suicidal ideation and behavior. When combined with some of the challenges of living with autism, it significantly increases the risk factors for people with autism spectrum disorder.

The life expectancy for Level 2 ASD ranges from 50-60 years old. This is slightly lower than Level 1 and the national average. In some studies, the life expectancy is even lower.

It is an undeniable and sad fact that individuals with autism suffer much poorer health and shorter lifespan than their peers without autism. Multiple studies have shown this including one published in 2018, an important investigation of over 27,000 Swedish people diagnosed with ASD which revealed that the average life expectancy among the people studied with severe autism is 39.5 years, rising to only 58 years for those with high-functioning autism, or Asperger syndrome.

A March 2016 study published in the British Journal of Psychiatry documented that adults with an autism spectrum disorder who have a learning disability are 40 times more likely to have a lower average lifespan due to a neurological condition than adults in the general population who are not on the spectrum and have no learning disabilities.

Furthermore, the study found out that adults with autism who do not have a learning disability were up to nine times more likely to die by suicide than adults at similar ages who did not have autism.

In this study, people with autism spectrum disorder tended to die at age 54, which is 16 years sooner than the average age of mortality. Adults who have both autism and one or more learning disabilities died almost 30 years sooner than people who had neither, at an average age of 39.5 years old. Those with autism, but no learning disability, died at an average age of 58.

Autism & Suicidal Ideation

Past research has shown that the rates of suicidal ideation among people with ASD is much higher than in the general population.

The rates tend to be higher among girls with autism and people with milder forms of disorder.
Additionally, the Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders writes that many people on the spectrum (children and adolescents primarily, but also adults) are victimized by bullying, sometimes on a daily basis. This often leads to the development of anxiety conditions and depressive disorders.

Those conditions, on their own, are leading factors in suicidal ideation and behavior. When combined with some of the challenges of living with autism, it significantly increases the risk factors for people with autism spectrum disorder.
yep, its a physical disease with physical symptoms and denying that is retarded.
I have an autism textbook written by the best professionals of my country and they literally mention skull size as a potential hint at autism in a person. Apparently people affected by ASD have smaller skullbones than their family members.
I am not making this up.
This hole goes deep gentlemen.

TLDR Autists live shit lives and die (rope or die from unhealthy coping and lifestyle) earlier than nts

This is just autists, with out inceldom being taken in consideration.

Id say the life span of a spergcel is 35 yrs old

basically if you have some mental disease or differences from norm your life gonna suck, and on top of that you will face stigma all the time.

I don't mind dying earlier, my life will most likely get worse with age

I don't mind dying earlier, my life will most likely get worse with age
Just wait until the tooth decay starts and eye sight starts getting worse

Good, I hope I die before 60

TLDR Autists live shit lives and die (rope or die from unhealthy coping and lifestyle) earlier than nts

Yup

i have assburgers too

I'm getting way too close to my deadline and it sure feels like it

yep, its a physical disease with physical symptoms and denying that is retarded.
I have an autism textbook written by the best professionals of my country and they literally mention skull size as a potential hint at autism in a person. Apparently people affected by ASD have smaller skullbones than their family members.
I am not making this up.
holy shit, I always wondered why my head was small, no joke.
It's counterintuitive because I have a ridiculously high IQ
Literally goes against the (high iq = bigger ration of [head/body] since my body is very masculine]

At least I will die younger, I'm 22 now (I have Asperger's Syndrome)

When you stray south of average in terms of face or behaviour; you're gonna have a bad time at the hands of sociopaths & those looking to use you as a cheap prop for social elevation.

I am not making this up.
I have a theory we're neanderthal-homosapien hybrids while allistics are homosapiens. Long story short heard neanders were smarter but bad at working in groups while homos (lol) would kill neanderthals through sheer numbers; ganging up on them.

Rings true to modern npc pack mentality & introverts/asd folk being better in isolation or small groups.

I have a theory we're neanderthal-homosapien hybrids while allistics are homosapiens. Long story short heard neanders were smarter but bad at working in groups while homos (lol) would kill neanderthals through sheer numbers; ganging up on them.

Rings true to modern npc pack mentality & introverts/asd folk being better in isolation or small groups.
yeah ive heard of neanderthal-autism connection before and its very intersting
i can see it with like how autistic people often look and stuff

Thank fuck. Only 17 more years to go