Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious At 35 they'll understand that true beauty is inside and marry me, I'm the winner in the end"

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Unless you are a sub4

@Theinvoluntarycelib

I'm 5/10 and I get NOTHING

i want to believe this but the sad truth is the only reason they'd find you valuable at the age of 35 is because they cant ride chad dick no more so they need a betabuxx

i want to believe this but the sad truth is the only reason they'd find you valuable at the age of 35 is because they cant ride chad dick no more so they need a betabuxx
if you are sub4 they view you as genetic trash

if you are sub4 they view you as genetic trash
not even sub4, the average standard nowadays is above 6/10, there are more chads than stacies they can be alot more selective than males

not even sub4, the average standard nowadays is above 6/10, there are more chads than stacies they can be alot more selective than males
4/10 can get laid, my bro was a 5/10 and he got laid

do taiwan girls like hapa guys?

1. You get an used landwhale/sheboon/ape to marry you, and divorce-rape you to oblivion. "Winner".

2. You stay invisible to women and don't get them to marry you. But you watch others getting divorce-raped. "Winner".

This statement was by a normie cuck and it smells like it. What a fucking loser.

If it is not recognized in youth, there is no reason to treat them respectfully.

If it is not recognized in youth, there is no reason to treat them respectfully.
COPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not beautiful from the inside nor the outside, I am still entitled to Stacy's pussy though.

Re: do u remember how relevant i wuz?i used to be S0 relevant
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#190495194Sunday, June 05, 2016 4:54 AM CDT
Yes, I agree. You were quite relevant. We would discuss your presence on the website daily. I certainly loved the threads about you being an Internet goddess.
Re: I remember when I was relevant
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#190495472Sunday, June 05, 2016 5:01 AM CDT
Nonsense. You are both relevant to the current discussion. Let us avoid expressing vanity over a computer-screen.

1. You get an used landwhale/sheboon/ape to marry you, and divorce-rape you to oblivion. "Winner".

2. You stay invisible to women and don't get them to marry you. But you watch others getting divorce-raped. "Winner".

This statement was by a normie cuck and it smells like it. What a fucking loser.
This.

At age 35 you should be breeding an 18yo pussy to make the heirs to your empire.

Instead, as a 35 yo non-Chad male, you'll get approached by desperate single moms who were impregnated at age 18 (or earlier) by Chads just as they realize the welfare "benefits" and child-support for their teenage children are going to end in a year or two and in the meanwhile they failed to acquire any skills, job experience, assets or anything other than herpes, and a body count in the thousand+ range.

These foids are desperate to latch onto any betabuxxer naive enough to let them inside their houses, only to leech his resources and divorce-rape him brutally for the benefit of herself and her childen she's made with Chad decades earlier.

If you're 35 and willing to blow some money on foids in exchange for some (pretense of) affection, just hire a sugar baby to pretend to be your girlfriend. If you just want sex, patronize a good quality hooker.

Being the divorce-raped betabuxxer in this story is not "winning". It is a massive failure in retaining your own wealth, sanity, peace.

This.

At age 35 you should be breeding an 18yo pussy to make the heirs to your empire.

Instead, as a 35 yo non-Chad male, you'll get approached by desperate single moms who were impregnated at age 18 (or earlier) by Chads just as they realize the welfare "benefits" and child-support for their teenage children are going to end in a year or two and in the meanwhile they failed to acquire any skills, job experience, assets or anything other than a body count in the thousand+ range.

These foids are desperate to latch onto any betabuxxer naive enough to let them inside their houses, only to leech his resources and divorce-rape him brutally for the benefit of herself and her childen she's made with Chad decades earlier.

If you're 35 and willing to blow some money on foids in exchange for some (pretense of) affection, just hire a sugar baby to pretend to be your girlfriend. If you just want sex, patronize a good quality hooker.

Being the divorce-raped betabuxxer in this story is not "winning". It is a massive failure in retaining your own wealth, sanity, peace.
not for a sub4
compared to 35 year old incels/truecels betabuxxers are still the winners at the end

I must admit - I always believed my half-aunt produced her son for more benefits.

I must admit - I always believed my half-aunt produced her son for more benefits.
not for a sub4
compared to 35 year old incels/truecels betabuxxers are still the winners at the end

not for a sub4
Don't know about where you live, but I see short and ugly betabuxxers with single moms all the time around me, buddy boyo.

Winners at what? At losing their house, savings, retirement accounts, car, job, mental sanity, and raising Chad's spawn?

Winner is the 35 yo guy who impregnates young pussy to make his heirs, or the blackpiller who knows foids are deception machines incapable of love and instead just pays for the "girlfriend experience" every once in a while.

Don't know about where you live, but I see short and ugly betabuxxers with single moms all the time around me, buddy boyo.
then get one and move on with your FUCKING life

Winners at what? At losing their house, savings, retirement accounts, car, job, mental sanity, and raising Chad's spawn?

Winner is the 35 yo guy who impregnates young pussy to make his heirs, or the blackpiller who knows foids are deception machines incapable of love and instead just pays for the "girlfriend experience" every once in a while.
cope!

then get one and move on with your FUCKING life
I can't get any because in addition to being a 4/10, I'm impoverished (no car, no house, no assets) and mentally challenged (autistic, ADD, depression etc.). Foids have better options to betabuxx them. Even landwhales have a queue of chads to fuck them, and a queue of altar boys to marry them and give them a home.

There is no such thing as "ascension". Everything we do is a cope, bro.

But the fact of the matter remains that these foids with sub-Chad boyfriends are seeking guys who own their places, because thanks to the judicial system and family laws, once a foid moves into a house, she can't be expelled. Legally, it's as if she owns the place once her toothbrush is there. That's the entire reason foids seek these sub-Chad homeowners.

I don't see how losing a house in exchange for a few dozen fucks is "winning". There are cheaper ways to get one's dick wet.

But the fact of the matter remains that these foids with sub-Chad boyfriends are seeking guys who own their places, because thanks to the judicial system and family laws, once a foid moves into a house, she can't be expelled. Legally, it's as if she owns the place once her toothbrush is there. That's the entire reason foids seek these sub-Chad homeowners.

I don't see how losing a house in exchange for a few dozen fucks is "winning". There are cheaper ways to get one's dick wet.
Cope, try being a 2/10

Look, I'm a 1/10. And even I have enough sense in me to realise the cucked shit you're saying is because you've fried your brain. Any more of this cuckdom shit in here and you're getting banned for being a cuck

Look, I'm a 1/10. And even I have enough sense in me to realise the cucked shit you're saying is because you've fried your brain. Any more of this cuckdom shit in here and you're getting banned for being a cuck
it's ovER