Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL at actually responding to Ask an Incel threads

BataviaCel

BataviaCel

NaNO2maxxed
★★★★★
literally looksmax.org trolls, IT retards, and just straight up dumb bluepilled normies who couldve get their questions answered by just lurking here.

Its all that old nigger cucks fault lets allow foids also no mean words tomorrow new rule no incels allowed :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

It's funny how Master owns .org, neets.net, and this site and all three forums basically hate each other

I was kinda looking forward to answering normie questions, but the people who are making these threads are so far gone and have such crude world views that I don't even know what to say to them ...

i still want to see real bluepilled faggots

the one that give us the real questions like "touch grass incel" or "take a shower", that will be fun to troll

i would rather do anything else

i still want to see real bluepilled faggots

the one that give us the real questions like "touch grass incel" or "take a shower", that will be fun to troll
i have a feeling that we are the ones being trolled

theres no point, none of them actually care what you have to say. theyre either trolling or came with an agenda

I was contributing with a well thought out post in the ask an incel subforum, but now I'm banned already. What use is that subforum for when half of our views are getting censored?

This feels like an out of season april fools prank

I was contributing with a well thought out post in the ask an incel subforum, but now I'm banned already. What use is that subforum for when half of our views are getting censored?
this video mad funny