Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting At least I inherited my dad's wide shoulders

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
Unfortunately I inherited his other traits too, my dad is a 5'5 curry and I inherited all his subhuman traits (except for dark skin) I look like a bleached curry. This is why im an incel, curry = truecel. its truly over

I inherited only the shitty genes from both of them.

Pass the rope

I have like 5 inch wrists and skeleton frame

Pass the rope
Kill yourself anonymous person who doesn't want to let me know anything about him for no reason and i'm too low IQ to figure it out on my own.

Jeremy ? Exo ? C4L ? CLP ?

Kill yourself anonymous person who doesn't want to let me know anything about him for no reason and i'm too low IQ to figure it out on my own.

Jeremy ? Exo ? C4L ? CLP ?
I would kill myself but I can't fight my internal survival instinct so I'm left to suffer.

I would kill myself but I can't fight my internal survival instinct so I'm left to suffer.
But i don't remember anyone has the life of you in HTL except exo and i don't think exo would be here. Jeremy already has a son and not NW7, C4L is NW3, CLP was 28 years old. Are you a troll ? The way you worship zyros and your content are funny and seem way too fake and trollish.

my shoulders are narrow as fuck