Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill At this point I feel men and women should be segregated

• Thread starter blackpiller_incel
  • Start date
blackpiller_incel

blackpiller_incel

Part of the Know Bro- Leftist Music Killer
-
Due to living in a left wing state, women are identifying certain types of men.

I myself have been identified, so therefore I'm considered an incel in WASHINGTON STATE.

now that I have been black listed ever renting a car stating my opinion.

Women should be segregated, women are using left wing politics to gain leverage in our democratic system.

When you are identified by these groups you are literally ostracized.

True, they control the paradigm now that simps have let them

Some cultures already do this

Due to living in a left wing state, women are identifying certain types of men.

I myself have been identified, so therefore I'm considered an incel in WASHINGTON STATE.

now that I have been black listed ever renting a car stating my opinion.

Women should be segregated, women are using left wing politics to gain leverage in our democratic system.

When you are identified by these groups you are literally ostracized.
Yes. At this point that might be a good idea. Worth trying.

Yes. At this point that might be a good idea. Worth trying.

Yes if men are not obedient they will attempt to kick out the male by using tactics

Yes if men are not obedient they will attempt to kick out the male by using tactics
There are many cucks who have already made this possible. Hence one main reason for Inceldom !

I would like that, but many cucks here would prevent it happening. Bunch of softies.

its weird that we have to coexist with them and they have a right to shape the system which affects us too even tho i actually have nothing to do with them besides some basic service transactions (fastfood, cashier) doesnt make sense to me why i should care what is happening to them or not because 95% of my live revolves around me tf i care about abortion or women rights. not my problem

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back