Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

At what age do women age out of the dating market?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
This guy in the video said that sub 7 women in their 20's try to date Chad and in their 30's have to settle with men on their level that is a 6 or below. He says some women still try to be extra hypergamous and try to settle with the highest possible man but that its dangerous to have high standards after 30 because women can age out of the dating market

What does he mean age out of the dating market? And at what age do women age out of the dating market or is he talking nonsence just for youtube?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt7exfctbhM&t=5s

i would say 45-50, depends on what condition her body is in

No point of posts like this.

Technically foids hit their peak between 22-24, then depending on race it dissipates very fast

But due to sexual inflation their SMV is pretty much infinite

Women stop being acceptable pussies at 45-55.
But they stop being fertile after 35, so after that they're basically dried out walking corpses, but still fuckable.
This is a trap many women fall into. God seems to have a sense of irony, after all.

WHAAAT

are you saying dudes will still wife up a 40 year old?
there is always will be someone for them, especially in modern day. My aunt is almost 40 and fat, some desperate dude is betabuxing hard for her now.

there is always will be someone for them, especially in modern day. My aunt is almost 40 and fat, some desperate dude is betabuxing hard for her now.
wow

WHAAAT

are you saying dudes will still wife up a 40 year old?
another sister of my mother got married at 37 and she have 3 kids from previous partner, her new husband works on 3 jobs and he is proud of it, he even said to me that i must get married

another sister of my mother got married at 37 and she have 3 kids from previous partner, her new husband works on 3 jobs and he is proud of it, he even said to me that i must get married
Brutal how men have been trapped.

Women stop being acceptable pussies at 45-55.
But they stop being fertile after 35, so after that they're basically dried out walking corpses, but still fuckable.
This is a trap many women fall into. God seems to have a sense of irony, after all.
Lol! Foids couldn't care less about kids. They are hedonistic at a demonic level.

does he work to feed those 3 kids?

does he work to feed those 3 kids?
one of her children (eldest daughter) are already married, another one are in high school and last one is 14 y.o boy, after they married they made one more child, so he basically works to feed 3 children, 2 from previous partner and new one.

This guy in the video said that sub 7 women in their 20's try to date Chad and in their 30's have to settle with men on their level that is a 6 or below. He says some women still try to be extra hypergamous and try to settle with the highest possible man but that its dangerous to have high standards after 30 because women can age out of the dating market

What does he mean age out of the dating market? And at what age do women age out of the dating market or is he talking nonsence just for youtube?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt7exfctbhM&t=5s

never

one of her children (eldest daughter) are already married, another one are in high school and last one is 14 y.o boy, after they married they made one more child, so he basically works to feed 3 children, 2 from previous partner and new one.
hmm and he is proud to feed another mans children.

i guess he must be happy to at least have a baby

hmm and he is proud to feed another mans children.

i guess he must be happy to at least have a baby
most men where i live are pretty bluepilled, probably because women take the leading role in most families

most men where i live are pretty bluepilled, probably because women take the leading role in most families
u live in USA? Around the rust belt thats the vibes i get

this is a question for sexhavers.

Trad slavs, lol.

That's who really rule in most families here, angry ass grumpy woman who married some submissive cuck who does everything she tells him.
1497552918168454975.jpg

That's who really rule in most families here, angry ass grumpy woman who married some submissive cuck who does everything she tells him.
1497552918168454975.jpg
Tbh, it gets worse the further you go to west.

At this point never, I see so many young dudes going for literall grannys.

Also many grannys sea maxx and africa maxx as well.

Anything over 18

Most women age THEMSELVES out of "serious", long term relationships by 25-30.

By then they already have a kid or are alpha widowed.

Most women age THEMSELVES out of "serious", long term relationships by 25-30.

By then they already have a kid or are alpha widowed.
Okay i get your point and I think this is perhaps how i should of asked the question tbh.

You say 25-30 , i think you right, dudes will wife up a young one real fast no questions asked but a roastie over 35 not really

Ask your grandmother to make a tinder and see for yourself, or make one with her picture edited.

Foids can simply open Tinder at any age and easily find men above their looksmatch to fuck or leech off.

Saying women 'hit the wall' is redpill cope. They have and retain an insane SMV.

They can age out of it for Chads but there will always be simps and cucks to pick up the pieces.

They do have an insane amount of SMV no matter what age. It really all depends how they age tbh. For lots of women, after 35 seems like an age where they start hitting a wall. They start getting fat, wrinkles, and bitter they couldn't settle down with Chad by that point. Some foids (usually married) do look good in their 30's.

i can understand desperate men tbh, im alone with no friend family or relatives, at some point ud wish u want someone

Foids libido tends to decline a lot, and they're played a lot by chads so they become more or less disgusted by sex, because they'll commit and chad never will, just using them as they are: toilets.

So yeah, on paper, even an 80 years old granny has more opportunities than any of us posting here. But in reality, at about 28, their reptilian brain is screaming “settle and get a kid”, so they find a betabux they won't even like to fuck with, but they'll have their kids and that's usually how dating ends for toilets.

And actually it never ends really. Once they have their betabux, it's so fucking easy to cheat on him with a chad colleague or even using tinder. Betabux may not even be the father of his children. In big cities such as London or Paris, there were a few studies done in 2000s-2010s that found that 4 to 15% of newborn aren't even theirs. Brutal.

Last edited:
Never really, my grandma got remarried at 50