Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

At what point where you able to larp as a normie?

_meh

_meh

Grey(ogre)cel
★★★★★
Anyways how did you learn to larp as a normie as well?

Even when I try to larp as a normie at work. I come off as unnatural and people still think that there's something wrong with me. I don't have the same mindset as them. They like sports, cars, celebrities, drama, popular shows/music, mainstream stuff, and other normie stuff... I don't like any of it so hard to talk about it since I don't express interest in it.

I never tried to larp as a normie. I am just myself, whether you like it or not, it’s your problem, not mine, idgaf

I sometimes try to observe their behavior and try to act the same way, just feel's really uncomfortable tbh.

I have to try to act normal and social to maintain my job...

I used to Karo as normie in 2018 and 2019

fakecel trait. if you can larp as one then you can be one

I can larp as normie on my first interaction but any subsequent interactions expose me for the no life fraud that i am

I can larp as normie on my first interaction but any subsequent interactions expose me for the no life fraud that i am
Yeah, that's the thing, they can catch on pretty fast lol.

It's like putting blood in a shark infested water.

Maybe in middle school or younger. Other than that I’ve always been a bit different

I sometimes try to observe their behavior and try to act the same way, just feel's really uncomfortable tbh.

Yeah, I can neither know how to handle these imbeciles.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back