Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

atheists answer this question

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
do you really believe that we have all of the things we need such as water, oxygen, sun, etc etc by complete coincidence? without another being bearing responsibility towards it?

do you really believe that we have all of the things we need such as water, oxygen, sun, etc etc by complete coincidence? without another being bearing responsibility towards it?
yes

i said pussy isnt real cause we havent seen it and everyone calls me a schizo, say god isnt real cause no one has seen it and everyone says "omg so true!!!" :soy::soy:

SOCIETY :society:

i said pussy isnt real cause we havent seen it and everyone calls me a schizo, say god isnt real cause no one has seen it and everyone says "omg so true!!!" :soy::soy:

tbh high iq.

retarded take

Look at the water the rain and the sun.

then look at painful tumours and mass genocides and mass killings

We exist alongside parasites these parasites have been guiding us technologically via limerence and insightful dreams (Tesla, Larry Page, Einstein, Dimitry Mendeleev, Niels Boher etc) to keep us technologically stagnant so they can use us as fodder (4th dimension, communicating via vibrations), that is god, you will be reincarnated against your will by the source again and again and again.

:lul:

There is definately a scientific explaining to that we simply dont know.

Thats the whole point of religion.
I dont know how this works oh then it must be god cope

You are Litteraly born with this things of course your body need it to survive , just like a bird evolved to fly in the sky and the fish evolved to swim