Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

attacks in sri lanka could be revenge

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
The attacks in Sri lanka could be retaliations against what happened in new zealand. New muslim-christian jang coming soon

Thats awful tbh.

When you stop with the dumb jokes

any stacy died?

Shitskins killing shitskins in shitskin country in revenge for white man killing shitskins in white country
Tarrant wasn't even Christian

Tarrant is a fucking God.

Shitskins killing shitskins in shitskin country in revenge for white man killing shitskins in white country

your "god" won't help you on the day of judgement

your "god" won't help you on the day of judgement

Day of Judgement isn't coming, friend. Israel will build the 3rd temple, demolishing the Dome of the Rock, and nothing will happen except riots across the old world. It'll be glorious, but not apocalyptic.

Day of Judgement isn't coming, friend. Israel will build the 3rd temple, demolishing the Dome of the Rock, and nothing will happen except riots across the old world. It'll be glorious, but not apocalyptic.
sounds like (((their))) plan. are you a jew

sounds like (((their))) plan. are you a jew

Nah. Don't the Muslim believe in that prophesy being an extention of Judaism?

Nah. Don't the Muslim believe in that prophesy being an extention of Judaism?
no. We believe that christianity has been forged and fabricated by (((them)))

no. We believe that christianity has been forged and fabricated by (((them)))

I thought Muslims worshiped Jesus as prophet on par with Mohammad. They even believe in the second coming.

I thought Muslims worshiped Jesus as prophet on par with Mohammad. They even believe in the second coming.
Muslims only worship allah. Yes, we believe in Jesus' return but he will slaughter the swine i.e. destroy Chrisitianity as it is falsehood and blasphemy

probably I read that most of the victims in nz attack from indian-pakistani sunni community so that's makes sense they taking their revenge

Revenge for what? Tarrant isn't a Christian and has absolutely nothing to do with Christianity, he had pagan symbols on his guns and didn't go to church or anything. Those Muslims who think that the modern West has anything to do with Christianity are retarded. Christianity gets much more hate in the West than Islam yet somehow the West is "Christian".

Sri Lanka is a majority Buddhist country, and this isn’t even revenge for the mosque shooting. It’s just Muslims doing Muslim things, nothing new.

All unironic extremist religiousfags should be banned. Extremist religious "people", especially muslims can't even be incels.

Revenge for what? Tarrant isn't a Christian and has absolutely nothing to do with Christianity, he had pagan symbols on his guns and didn't go to church or anything. Those Muslims who think that the modern West has anything to do with Christianity are retarded. Christianity gets much more hate in the West than Islam yet somehow the West is "Christian".
True tell that to the Sunni's here I already have knowledge of that christianity is a dead religion and unpractised by modern western people

It is plastered all over his guns of christian symbolism
Sri Lanka is a majority Buddhist country, and this isn’t even revenge for the mosque shooting. It’s just Muslims doing Muslim things, nothing new.
if it werent revenge then why Churches and westeners

I guess it was easier to massacre shitskin Christians than raid some neonazi place with fully armed Chads.

I guess it was easier to massacre shitskin Christians than raid some neonazi place with fully armed Chads.
as if your "chad" was a man enough to fight armed muslims

Why am I supposed to give a fuck about him in the first place? He wasn't even an incel.

It is plastered all over his guns of christian symbolism

if it werent revenge then why Churches and westeners
LOL this argument of “its revenge for MUH WESTERN INJUSTICES” has been completely debunked so many times, you low IQ apologist.

Norway isn’t part of the EU, has never invaded Syria or Iraq or the Middle East, and still gets rapefugees, church burnings, and random violence from Muslims, what’s your explanation there? Revenge for what? Hell, Norway isn’t even a Christian nation either, they have tons of non-religious people. Yet they are still subject to Muslim brutality and hate crimes.

It’s almost like no one anywhere is ever able to live with Muslims, no matter what.

LOL this argument of “its revenge for MUH WESTERN INJUSTICES” has been completely debunked so many times, you low IQ apologist.

Norway isn’t part of the EU, has never invaded Syria or Iraq or the Middle East, and still gets rapefugees, church burnings, and random violence from Muslims, what’s your explanation there? Revenge for what? Hell, Norway isn’t even a Christian nation either, they have tons of non-religious people. Yet they are still subject to Muslim brutality and hate crimes.

It’s almost like no one anywhere is ever able to live with Muslims, no matter what.
lol it is your problem bringing in some cowards. Most of those are able men of work but you decided to bring in leeches.

True, muslims have anticipations.
I need to call the mods on all these racebaiters :o

This is a cope. The average jihadi is a malnourished low IQ manlet from a third world shit hole who gets fragged by a pudgy American flying a drone from inside a base, like it’s a video game.

This is a cope. The average jihadi is a malnourished low IQ manlet from a third world shit hole who gets fragged by a pudgy American flying a drone from inside a base, like it’s a video game.
It is like you have never seen pics of them. Besides tell that to the victims of today

why you guys even compare chads this is so low iq jfl
this argument is pointless

no bomb attack for your subhuman face,kys already

The average Jihadi is an incel subhuman.

The average Jihadi is an incel subhuman.
because chaddam is busy with fucking white foids in sweden or UK. and while we subhumans are arguing here over this shit.

this forum is pathetic

because chaddam is busy with fucking white foids in sweden or UK. and while we subhumans are arguing here over this shit.

this forum is pathetic
cope. White foids hate sandcels

I posted a speculations and I am getting butthurt christian soys here. I guess you all know how it feels now

An eye for an eye
What are you talking about exactly? They killed a bunch of Christian shitskins because a white nationalist killed a bunch of Muslims. If they wanted to go eye for eye they should have attacked a bunch of white nationalists.

this forum is pathetic
Chaddam is fucking hot white stacies and every other race
Chang is fucking prime jb stacies
BBC Tyrone is busy dominating all stacies
White Chad is fucking white stacy/ethnic stacy

CHAD IS LIFE CHAD IS LAW. IF YOU ARE NOT CHAD JUST REMOVE YOURSELF.

While you argue, chad is fucking.

While you go fight for some random people, chad is fucking your wife back at home.

lmao

... you guys talk about chad and his conquests as if you enjoy it ._.

He is a christian

COPE. Sand people are cucked in the west
Why did he have pagan symbols all over his shit then and not crosses like a templar or something?

Why did he have pagan symbols all over his shit then and not crosses like a templar or something?
he has christian symbols too. He is autistic asf