Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Autistcels what do you think of the whole "neurodivergent pride" movement?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Specially on Twitter and tumblr (two of the most cancerous websites) there's this "fandom" of people with autism and aspies who never shut up about their condition, how special it makes and how "it's not a disease or disorder, it's a trait" kek. Sometimes other mental disorders like adhd or bdp join the fandom, but it's still mostly austists. And to no one's surprise full of trannies and SJWs bitching about ableism too.

Autistcels what do you think of this? Are you proud of being autistic or if you could choose to be NT would you do it?

I edited the title because neurodivergent is how they call it.

if there's a pride for autism in 2023, there might aswell be cripple pride in 2024

It is just another mental illness, at the end of the day.
They are trying to get people to accept spergs via propaganda, but I think it will be less successful than pushing gays and trannies, because autists don't really have easily visible and definable traits.

Incel Pride when?

Specially on Twitter and tumblr (two of the most cancerous websites) there's this "fandom" of people with autism and aspies who never shut up about their condition, how special it makes and how "it's not a disease or disorder, it's a trait" kek. Sometimes other mental disorders like adhd or bdp join the fandom, but it's still mostly austists. And to no one's surprise full of trannies and SJWs bitching about ableism too.

Autistcels what do you think of this? Are you proud of being autistic or if you could choose to be NT would you do it?

Mostly foids showcase their autism to get attention so it's no different than lgbt moment if they are actually doing it
I have respect only for ugly autists and social outcasts

Autism is a death sentence.

It is just another mental illness, at the end of the day.
They are trying to get people to accept spergs via propaganda, but I think it will be less successful than pushing gays and trannies, because autists don't really have easily visible and definable traits.
There was a chad with retardism i posted earlier

Anyone who is autistic and does not have autistic pride is a cuck

It wont go further.

I try distract myself from it but I hate myself for being autistic. If I could I'd rather be normal any day of the week.
When people say shit like "It's not a disease or disorder, it's a trait." It's so infuriating because they'll mention an autist who's successful as if they represent the majority. Secondly it's wrong to say it's not a disability. Even being very high functioning I still struggle to interact with various people, this is made worse tenfold if you're unlucky enough to be TRULY autistic (below aspergers)

Autistic pride only exists for Woman. Of course with any other negative traits a man can have, it makes a woman even more sympathy worthy and gives them even more social credit.

If you are an autistic ugly man nobody, literally nobody gives a shit. Just look at how many autistic influencers and activists are woman, and the few "autistic" men that do get notoriety from this shit are borderline neurotypical and already normie tier. This autistic pride movement is so fucking retarded, full of attention seeking woman and faggots, like everything else.

I think it's funny how a lot of these "pride" movements tend to be more demeaning then not. I can't talk about my autism because everyone wants me to use different words. I don't always kmow the words, so I can't talk about it; it's a fucked up system that perpetuates the alienation that I experience from being autistic in the first place.

It's a good concept in theory but the actual "movement" itself is pure cancer. Basically a bunch of degenerate leftist foids and trannies claiming to be autistic in order to gain attention while giving zero fucks about the suffering of those actually afflicted with it.
They try to portray autism as just some quirky personality trait instead of the debilitating condition it is for most of us and give especially few fucks about the lower functioning people who make up the vast majority of autistics. I could go on and on about how much I hate these fucking people but I'll save it for a different thread. They are some of the most self centered, loathsome, idiotic and quite frankly ableist people on the internet.

These people are literal NPC, they add diseases and orientations in order to seem special. Anyone with an actual mental illness is actually tortured by the condition not "proud".

There's nothing to be proud of having a mental illness, especially when people look down upon you as soon as they know about it.