Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★★★★
Has anyone watched the movie? I really liked Avatar 1 but I am afraid of going to the cinema alone because I have no friends to go with. I would be ashamed because every couple and groups of Chads and girls at my age (18 - 21) will look at me loner.

I want to watch it so bad

Has anyone watched the movie? I really liked Avatar 1 but I am afraid of going to the cinema alone because I have no friends to go with. I would be ashamed because every couple and groups of Chads and girls at my age (18 - 21) will look at me loner.

I did on 3D, it's 3 hours of eye candy and action, very recommended

That's all it basically is. The story and writing are quite dog shit.

Do you also think a video game is good because of the amazing graphics?
Video games are different tho. the experience of going to a theater and watch a great looking film, even if it has a bad story, is better than playing a bad game with good graphics

Video games are different tho. the experience of going to a theater and watch a great looking film, even if it has a bad story, is better than playing a bad game with good graphics
OK, that's fair.

Watch it on HBO max