Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Average height of forum members Poll.

• Thread starter Bangkok or bust
  • Start date

your height

• Total voters
Thats not a bad height..... in 1980's Portugal. 1.5 cm beneath me. Congrats.

It's about average in UK once you add in the immigrantcels who are basically all 5'5cels and you take out the heightfrauders. I also wear 5cm of lift+shoe when I'm out so closer to 5'11.

I legit have people who tells me "I'm 6ft1" when they're the same height as me. I know for sure they're frauding because I literally have a heightfrauding progress chart on my wall

fucking heightfraudingcels are everywhere

I dare all you 6ft+ fakecels to post your faces or PM them to me. If you are genuinely deformed, I will apologize for every time I've ever called you a bunch of fakecel LARPers. Otherwise, I can only assume you're using your non-Chad faces as an excuse to not even try.
As always: fakecels.co

I'm 5'4, so I think that rounds up to 167cm? Give or take a cm.

It's truly over when even most incels heigtmogg my 171 cm :feelsbadman::feelsrope:

I dare all you 6ft+ fakecels to post your faces or PM them to me. If you are genuinely deformed, I will apologize for every time I've ever called you a bunch of fakecel LARPers. Otherwise, I can only assume you're using your non-Chad faces as an excuse to not even try.
Hello FBI :feelslala:

Nice to see a precise height poll for once
Centimeters are always better for these types of polls because of the nice round numbers like 170, 175, 180cm etc.
180-185cm range makes more sense than the 5'10" - 6'0" option we often get. 5'10" is 177-179cm and it's not in the same league as 6'0" (182-184cm), at least not in Europe.
Just being a true 180cm guy is a huge halo the same way 6'0" is in the US despite the fact that 6'0" is 182-184cm which is taller than 180cm.
When you tell a roastie you're 178cm she insta rejects you unless you're 8/10.
180cm is the manlet cutoff in most of Europe, not just according to foids, but people in general. It's a nice round number and it's almost like people expect men to be at least 180cm otherwise you're just a failure of a man and even then 180cm is the bare minimum, it's "meh" at best.
I'm 5'4, so I think that rounds up to 167cm? Give or take a cm.
5'4" is 162.5cm. 167cm is around 5'6".

Last edited:
I wonder why mods never vote on this kind of polls tbh :feelshehe:

• guerillahubris
  • RandomGuy
  • tooth monster
  • JeffGoldblumInTheFly
  • frickin_cel
  • Klikklakkek
  • Insomniac
  • Gengar
  • Owari da
  • CuriousG
  • Modus Coperandi
  • Emergency Manual
  • Losercel1234
  • non_factor
  • TheRealChincel
  • Valiant Virgin
These guys should be banned tbh.
No, Balkan, but same shit, average height is 180-182cm

Which country?

Last edited:
Nice bell curve we have here. I guess the average height is 5'10" abit taller than I would've expected for incels

5'5" 165cm subhuman

Centimeters are always better for these types of polls because of the nice round numbers like 170, 175, 180cm etc.
180-185cm range makes more sense than the 5'10" - 6'0" option we often get. 5'10" is 177-179cm and it's not in the same league as 6'0" (182-184cm), at least not in Europe.
Just being a true 180cm guy is a huge halo the same way 6'0" is in the US despite the fact that 6'0" is 182-184cm which is taller than 180cm.
When you tell a roastie you're 178cm she insta rejects you unless you're 8/10.
180cm is the manlet cutoff in most of Europe, not just according to foids, but people in general. It's a nice round number and it's almost like people expect men to be at least 180cm otherwise you're just a failure of a man and even then 180cm is the bare minimum, it's "meh" at best.

Every guy I know who's 175+ lies that he's 180. Even some who are shorter than that.

nice, it shows who voted each option
ban all who voted 6ft+

+ of 1.80, I do not remember for sure.

Do foids even consider you a human if you're not at least 6ft2?

174cm I believe, hopefully I'll have a growth spurt and reach 6'11" though. Fingers crossed!

169cm subhuman gremlin here

JFL is this tallniggas.co?
I'm a 5'6 manlet. Women see me as a child.
Fuck my subhuman height.

Last edited:
Since the results are a Gauss bell, can we assume that height doesn't matter?

168cm white framlet checkin in
JFL is this tallniggas.co?
I'm a 5'6 manlet. Women see me as a child.
Fuck my subhuman height.
Yeah, it sucks plus my face is decent, just my short childlike frame brings me down heaps.

Whats next? "Which are the first numbers of your creditcard" how old how tall haircolor ethnicity fucking passportid and adresse. Fuck those stupid public poles with no use other than track us down.

The goverment agencies are monitoring us and shit like this will help them.

6 foot whatever that is in cms

I'm 183 cm but let me tell you my face is so fucking subhuman, my chin is heavily receded and although being skinny my face looks still puffy. Add to that norwood 2.5 and my height doesn't matter a shit

188 cm, but height is not important to get girls, face is all.

174cm I believe, hopefully I'll have a growth spurt and reach 6'11" though. Fingers crossed!
For 6 years I prayed that would happen to me. I grew 5 cm since I was 14:feelsrope:

i am a heightfrauder

For 6 years I prayed that would happen to me. I grew 5 cm since I was 14:feelsrope:
I was being sarcastic bro, I'm never gonna be 6"11" kek