Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Average Indonesian men are 5'2 or 158cm

BlackWizard

BlackWizard

Recruit
★★★★★
Aaa

Xxx

lmao any incel here could slay in Indonesia

SEA in general are king of manlets

the tallest is Singapore which is only 5'7 (170.6cm)

Last edited:
@knajjd should move there

i bet its higher for the 18-25 population

yay, now just indonesiamaxxx

seacels on here say that its 5’7

for indonesians that's near impossible. more like 5'4 or 5'5 for the younger generation.

thailand and singapore are the tallest in SEA, and both are 5'7 maximum.

for indonesians that's near impossible. more like 5'4 or 5'5 for the younger generation.

thailand and singapore are the tallest in SEA, and both are 5'7 maximum.
these stats include boomers and oldfags though dont they?

Massive cope. I'm a 5'4 Indonesiacel and guys my age heightmog me like there's no tomorrow

these stats include boomers and oldfags though dont they?

indonesia? probably yes. for other countries, no. young people in philippines and vietnam are still known to be short.

"the average height of Vietnamese young people is 1.644 metres for men and 1.534 for women, increasing by only 1-1.5 centimetres than that of a decade ago"

Massive cope. I'm a 5'4 Indonesiacel and guys my age heightmog me like there's no tomorrow
can confirm 100%, even girls mog me at 5'4.5

kek, indonesians are not taller than vietnamese, but even young vietnamese are 164cm which 5'4 1/2.

indo, anak jakarta gw

seriously at 5'4.5 women mog me all the time, that has to be boomer's average height
Anjay Ada yg indo juga. Iya jir 5'4 ngaco disini. Cwe aj pada tinggi. Yeah 5'4 must be Boomer tier height here. No way youngsters in the current generation has the average height of 5'4, let alone 158 cm (5'2 roughly)

indo, anak jakarta gw

seriously at 5'4.5 women mog me all the time, that has to be boomer's average height

wherever you go average height people report feeling short. this is nothing new, and is psychological.

younger Indonesians are probably taller than 5'2, but still below 5'4. young vietnamese are 5'4 1/2 and they are ethnically southern chinese.

wherever you go average height people report feeling short. this is nothing new, and is psychological.

younger Indonesians are probably taller than 5'2, but still below 5'4. young vietnamese are 5'4 1/2 and they are ethnically southern chinese.
Lol nope. With our height me and Shymanlet are literal jokes here. Youngsters average height is around 5'7 or 170ish cm

5'2 is for like 70 year old malnutritioned Indonesian men. I feel like if you measure Jakarta urban HS students, you'll probably get above 5'7 on average. I doubt they are genetically prepositioned to be shorter than say South Chinese.

Okay, young Viets are actually kinda short, but I feel that wealthy urban northern Vietnamese can come pretty close to Guangdong Chinese in height. They aren't that different from a genetic POV.

Main issue in SEA is poverty.

Indonesian men are the niggers of SEA. short, framecels, dark skin JFL its over.

lol no, im 5'4.5 and most men in my class easily mog me by a lot (2/3 inches)
Id say most foid (my age) would be 5'3, I mean idk I live in the capital city, so maybe thats the average for people who live in the poorer cities..

okay, young Viets are actually kinda short, but I feel that wealthy urban northern Vietnamese can come pretty close to Guangdong Chinese in height. They aren't that different from a genetic POV.

Vietnam will be where china is currently in 20 years time although on a smaller scale

Id say most foid (my age) would be 5'3, I mean idk I live in the capital city, so maybe thats the average for people who live in the poorer cities..
Nope. Gw SMA di desa di kampung di jateng. Tiap baris upacara paling depan ato gk kedua dri depan

Indonesian men are the niggers of SEA. short, framecels, dark skin JFL its over.
true, thankfully we dont have monolid eyes like the chinks so I can still cope, although they also mog us hard financially..:feelscry:
indo men in colder cities have white skin though, Id say they mog the chinks
we still one of the ugliest races tho, kek :feelshaha:

Last edited:

lol I've had so many discussions on height, and most people have deluded impression of what the real average height is. that's why I don't buy any of the anecdotes, and strictly rely on data and facts.

5'2 is for like 70 year old malnutritioned Indonesian men. I feel like if you measure Jakarta urban HS students, you'll probably get above 5'7 on average. I doubt they are genetically prepositioned to be shorter than say South Chinese.

Indonesians are not ethnically same as east asians. they are genetically shorter. go visit malaysia where there are bunch of wealthy locals with darker skin color. they are still short as fuck.

lol I've had so many discussions on height, and most people have deluded impression of what the real average height is. that's why I don't buy any of the anecdotes, and strictly rely on data and facts.
I wish Im just deluded man... Jfl when all dudes my age is 3 even 4 inches taller, you think I wouldnt notice im a manlet and its all just in my head :feelshaha:
Lol nope. With our height me and Shymanlet are literal jokes here. Youngsters average height is around 5'7 or 170ish cm

Lifefuel for MOST manlets.
Not for me bec. i dont like short foids, at least 170 pls.

I wish Im just deluded man... Jfl when all dudes my age is 3 even 4 inches taller, you think I wouldnt notice im a manlet and its all just in my head :feelshaha:

depending on location, ethnicity or income bracket, your peers could be taller than national average. that's possible.

average young white american is 178cm tall. but if he goes to a state like minnesota where there are bunch of ethnically scandinavian people, he will feel short. or certain neighborhoods in california with super rich people, they also tend to be taller.

Indonesians are not ethnically same as east asians. they are genetically shorter. go visit malaysia where there are bunch of wealthy locals with darker skin color. they are still short as fuck.
malays are short, fat and dark skin. Malaysian chinese on the other hand are higher up in the social hierarchy in Malaysia

i dont mind too dark skin, its more attractive on females than males of course.
To be real, i want a pale gf. Even a bit tanned skin starts to ruin everything for me.

Singapore isn't 170 cm, thats for old fags lmao when I'm at the city centre the high school students are easily 175+cm average

To be real, i want a pale gf. Even a bit tanned skin starts to ruin everything for me.
i dont even want a gf anymore, inb4 cope. yeah might be good for the first few months with the constant affection and sex, but after that it dies down and you crash back to reality of how much relationships work. Oh cant forget theres a high possibly especially with social media & dating apps, thats shes gonna monkey branch onto a higher value male.

i dont even want a gf anymore, inb4 cope. yeah might be good for the first few months with the constant affection and sex, but after that it dies down and you crash back to reality of how much relationships work. Oh cant forget theres a high possibly especially with social media & dating apps, thats shes gonna monkey branch.
TBH, ideal relationship doesnt exist and i like to LDAR sometimes.

malays are short, fat and dark skin. Malaysian chinese on the other hand are higher up in the social hierarchy in Malaysia

yeah, and even wealthy darker malays are short. that's why I believe Indonesian locals (not ethnic chinese) are just genetically short. better nutrition could move the average up to 5'5, but that would be the maximum.

i rather be left alone. couldn't handle a foid with me all the times.. would get stale and boring for me.
I mean, i really like my hobbies so she needs to be patient about them

yeah, and even wealthy darker malays are short. that's why I believe Indonesian locals (not ethnic chinese) are just genetically short. better nutrition could move the average up to 5'5, but that would be the maximum.
Yeah, Genetics have a limit. Nutrition helps a little, but genetics is 90% of height or possibly more

most ethnic men (rich or poor) will try so hard to score a wife with white skin tbh,
even if they have negro tier skin like my father...having a white skin is everything here
makes for a trophy wife and the kid will be lighter I guess

most ethnic men (rich or poor) will try so hard to score a wife with white skin tbh,
even if they have negro tier skin like my father...having a white skin is everything here
makes for a trophy wife and the kid will be lighter I guess
I guess it is a personal preference, i saw many ethnic males who want brunette foids etc.

tfw the average Singaporean foid is almost the same height as me

Even short indonesian can look cool, and I look fag, how can I compete

Seametal

According to the Indonesian National Synthetic Growth Charts, the average Indonesian 18.5 year old male in Jakarta is 5'5 in 2013, while their female counterpart is 5'1. That means only 10cm difference between genders, which is incredibly small (most countries have 12-3cm difference). So the only possible conclusion is that Indonesians have late puberty, which is a sign of poverty. Native Indonesians prior to industrialization were also similar to the Japanese in height, which gives no reason as to why they can't reach the same maximum as them at least.

I highly doubt they are a nation of 5'5 maxed midgets.