Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 17, Guests: 11)
  • RegisterUserName
  • Sniffles
  • LiterallyASoyboy
  • i_a_m_i
I think iami is going to elab
Well, I was planning to hear what Henry had to say before commenting here, but yeah, it was for gay/tranny stuff. It's not his first offense either. He had done it several times before.

Well, I was planning to hear what Henry had to say before commenting here, but yeah, it was for gay/tranny stuff. It's not his first offense either. He had done it several times before.
:(
Do you think he'll get unbanned?
Tbh idk why people post gay pictures or whatever unless you're gay?

I was giving my opinion when seeing the facts from the ban appeal. I obviously couldn't know that he had done it before. Even so, this thread is for discussing banned users' ban appeals and bans in general.
You wanted him unbanned after seeing his ban appeal?? Was this before or after knajjd responsed with the incriminating pics?

You wanted him unbanned after seeing his ban appeal?? Was this before or after knajjd responsed with the incriminating pics?
Before. I didn't know him so I didn't pay attention to his previous bragging posts which were probably taken down before I could see.
I worked with the information given. Would you not agree that ambiguously bragging twice over a period of time shouldn't be grounds for an reasonable unbanning chance or bringing down to a 50% or something. Again, I didn't know the facts, just gave my opinion using the biased knowledge @Getlooksordie gave in his appeal.
I did say if you looked at more than one sentence to see if knajjd had anything to say, as well as me stating I only knew about 2 offences.

Before. I didn't know him so I didn't pay attention to his previous bragging posts which were probably taken down before I could see.
I worked with the information given. Would you not agree that ambiguously bragging twice over a period of time shouldn't be grounds for an reasonable unbanning chance or bringing down to a 50% or something. Again, I didn't know the facts, just gave my opinion using the biased knowledge @Getlooksordie gave in his appeal.
I did say if you looked at more than one sentence to see if knajjd had anything to say, as well as me stating I only knew about 2 offences.
The mods know what they’re doing, they’re fair with their issuing of bans (a little too lenient imo), and I trust when I see someone banned that it was for good reason and they were a piece of shit, as should you. If you don’t know all the facts, then why were you convinced that he should be given a lighter warning? You just went by what @Getlooksordie said in his ban appeal, something that should be presumably biased. Don’t be gullible, clearly you’re easily manipulated.

The mods know what they’re doing, they’re fair with their issuing of bans (a little too lenient imo), and I trust when I see someone banned that it was for good reason and they were a piece of shit, as should you. If you don’t know all the facts, then why were you convinced that he should be given a lighter warning? You just went by what @Getlooksordie said in his ban appeal, something that should be presumably biased. Don’t be gullible, clearly you’re easily manipulated.
Eh.
I was giving my opinion. It is no example of anything else of my character. Don't take it too seriously.
Knowing the mods are usually fair, I was surprised at how he was banned for supposedly 2 offences, then said that I was waiting for knajjd to disprove him. It's not difficult to understand and I won't repeat it again.

Shots fired! Shots fired as a motherfucker! @RegisterUserName He said that you were wrong about the discussion of that particular ban! Wyd do you have to say about? Take like bitch? Doo in his eye? Dig your nails into his forehead! Let'§ fucking goooooo! He said you don't know about @Getlooksordie . he said it in a fighting words context huh? Put a restriction on it. Power up. Grind him.

Shots fired! Shots fired as a motherfucker! @RegisterUserName He said that you were wrong about the discussion of that particular ban! Wyd do you have to say about? Take like bitch? Doo in his eye? Dig your nails into his forehead! Let'§ fucking goooooo! He said you don't know about @Getlooksordie . he said it in a fighting words context huh? Put a restriction on it. Power up. Grind him.
I am going to throw cups of toilet water on him after locking him in a room :feelskek::feelshmm:
Eh.
I was giving my opinion. It is no example of anything else of my character. Don't take it too seriously.
Knowing the mods are usually fair, I was surprised at how he was banned for supposedly 2 offences, then said that I was waiting for knajjd to disprove him. It's not difficult to understand and I won't repeat it again.

Free henry.

But poor @Crustaciouse man :(

On a side note...

Where did this guy go ?

WHAT HAPPNEDE TO THSI GSUYS

Lol, figures that this dumbfuck crybaby was a fraud. One of the worst posters here, no question.

I cannot quite wrap my head around all the "free EthneesellNL" posts in here when all he did was spam "JBW JBW JBW" and reply to threads like:

[LDAR] I just got my appendix removed

with

"Just be an appendix brooooooooooo"

Totally useless. Fifth column ethneesells will get wet for any post sufficiently retarded, I guess.
JFL, I triggered his shitskin hindu dindu ass again because he tried "threatening" me in PM but also failing horribly. I doubt he got the sluts he claims, though, he's delusional.

Straight up two LETTER post. Low effort post from a habitual offender.

Free @Eskimocel and reduce his warning level to 15% while we're at it

Free him @Eskimocel

@-BrettyBoy-
I can guess the reason.