Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@Getlooksordie
Only 2 offences?
They didn't seem directly bad either. Maybe a 10% and a 30% would have been fairer?
Let's wait until @knajjd responds to it because most people in ban appeal say they haven't broken rules and knajjd shuts them down.

@Getlooksordie
Only 2 offences?
They didn't seem directly bad either. Maybe a 10% and a 30% would have been fairer?
Let's wait until @knajjd responds to it because most people in ban appeal say they haven't broken rules and knajjd shuts them down.
well, he has 16 warnings and the majority of them are for heavy brags, especially from back when the rules weren't as severe as they are now.

well, he has 16 warnings and the majority of them are for heavy brags.
It’s ironic because he always used to cry “you have to be gigachad to get in” and yet he got done for bragging
looool

Some people need to understand that if you fuck ugly or ethnic girls you are not involuntary celibate.

I was referring to the his SEA brag and his relationship with an ugly girl. But I guess noodlewhores are not commonly referred as ethnic, now that I think about it.

Trust me a lot of people don't understand this simple concept.

I was referring to the his SEA brag and his relationship with an ugly girl. But I guess noodlewhores are not commonly referred as ethnic, now that I think about it.

Trust me a lot of people don't understand this simple concept.
Hmm. I haven't seen this much but I agree. Having any form of standards or trying to only shoot above your league is hypocrisy at it's most potent.

Holy fuck.

Mods correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the "blackpilled (conditional)" referring to normies who are indistinguishable from incels?
e.g. refraining from bragging

Yet he's bragged in many different threads.
JFL
most warnings sent weren’t always as severe as they are now. when he bragged again recently, he got permabanned instantly, as you can see.

It’s ironic because he always used to cry “you have to be gigachad to get in” and yet he got done for bragging
looool
@KilluminoidBR :lul::lul:
you should read this
https://incels.is/threads/i-was-unfairly-permabanned.108024/

it will make your day trust me
Take attetion in one thing - ALL the guys who say shit like "YOU HAVE TO BE 8/10 AND 6' 3" TO NOT BE INCEL" in the end are exposed as fakecels.

It was like this with whogivesafucc
It was like this with FullOfHate
It was like this with VST
It was like this with Getlooksordie
If was like this with another guy who stills posting here (yet).

Their objective in this community is just to troll and expose incels as lunatic basement dwellers. Nothing more.

Take attetion in one thing - ALL the guys who say shit like "YOU HAVE TO BE 8/10 AND 6' 3" TO NOT BE INCEL" in the end are exposed as fakecels.

Their objective in this community is just to troll and expose incels as lunatic basement dwellers. Nothing more.
yep yep, it's mosty average looking teenagers here for memes. they have never approached a foid, when confronted they cry "c-c-chad doesn't have to apprach br00ooo"

Whogivesafucc and VST were actually the very antithesis of this. They were mentalcels who constantly went on and on about how ugly NT guys slay. VST had several warnings for this type of cherrypicking. They might have said something along the lines of "you need to be 8/10 and 6'3 to not be incel as an aspie" or something.

In all honestly I'm far more suspicious of the better looking mentalcels who like to cherrypick "muh ugly NT guys get girls".

Last edited:
Whogivesafucc and VST were actually the very antithesis of this. They were mentalcels who constantly went on and on about how ugly NT guys slay.
correct me if i'm wrong as i wasn't a member when whogivesafucc was posting, but wasn't he just LARPing as aspie?

correct me if i'm wrong as i wasn't a member when whogivesafucc was posting, but wasn't he just LARPing as aspie?

Well he did have a history of being a larper (he once larped as a currycel and got caught) so it's certainly possible. The thing about whogivesafucc is that he was so much of a pathological liar that it's impossible to distinguish the lies from the truths, if there even were any of the latter to begin with.

But I will say this much though, anyone who would spend that much effort larping on an incel forum is probably not NT.

Well he did have a history of being a larper (he once larped as a currycel and got caught) so it's certainly possible. The thing about whogivesafucc is that he was so much of a pathological liar that it's impossible to distinguish the lies from the truths, if there even were any of the latter to begin with.

But I will say this much though, anyone who would spend that much effort larping on an incel forum is probably not NT.
I wonder if he was telling the truth about playing osrs

Oh right. He was probably LARPing as far as it seems, as he never mentioned it previously. Realistically he shouldn't be unbanned as he sperged out on discord and spread mistruth...
I was wondering about that tho

Eh?
He's sperged out on discord often, JFL.

I meant to say that you're probably a fakecel and should be banned as well if you want to free other fakecels. :p

Free @SpringHeeledJack
(i know the reason behind his ban)
I dont think he was that serious

Hello @Eskimocel. Indeed, have you heard..the other forum is getting shut down, lol.
We shall speak on discord. Not on these sacred grounds.

We welcome you back with open arms.

Hello @Eskimocel. Indeed, have you heard..the other forum is getting shut down, lol.
the jackbud one?

>go have a look at it
>last thread was by z***s 2 days ago

the jackbud one?

>go have a look at it
>last thread was by z***s 2 days ago
When non incel take over its bound to go wrong.

Free @FrailPaleStaleMale