Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@knajjd, I will ask it here then since you wanted me to discuss it here. So what did @50yroldcel do that would be considered larp? Just wondering.

free @incelkingkong
Cba11ed71f3430810a3f71cd22db7372

Free him.

Free @Getlooksordie

It's his 29th warning, close to the big three oh
I have had two warnings so far, one for telling someone I'll shit in his mom's mouth at her funeral and the other for "bragging" about my dick. Oh and a verbal warning for posting about itsOver and his pre-looksmaxxing girlfriends.
Warningmogged by catfishman... it's truly over.

catfishman is never going to get perma banned, is he?

I hope when I get inevitably banned you guys let me back..

I knew @Getlooksordie was a fucking fakecel. He always rated chads posted here as average. If you see someone rating a good looking guy below average he is a fakecel no matter what. It never fails.

I knew @Getlooksordie was a fucking fakecel. He always rated chads posted here as average. If you see someone rating a good looking guy below average he is a fakecel no matter what. It never fails.
He was a lightweight bragger too, like guys who come into small dick threads and go “lol am happy I don’t have a small dick, 7 inches here!”

"It's over if you're ethnic" meanwhile claims to have had multiple LTRs he loves bragging about on discord, JFL.
JFL at bragging about fucking foids then coming on here to spew his “JBW” garbage.

JFL at bragging about fucking foids then coming on here to spew his “JBW” garbage.
Exactly. Claims he's had both white and ethnic sluts as girlfriends.I didn't tell anyone first since he seemed ok, then he lost his shit because I hate shitskin hindu dindus from India and screeched at me. JFL. So now I just spill the beans anytime somebody wants that LARPer unbanned.

I kind liked his posts but every time I saw him bragging I was " :feelswhat: the fuck is this?" In that post that he replied to me saying he looked better than the guy in the video, the guy in question was a total chad, a fucking 7-8/10, then I tough, well he is a chad LARPing or the guy is coping really fucking hard at the point of having illusions seeing himself in the mirror

he wasn't 50, nor was he posting from an internet cafe.
I called that shit right away.
All of these "I'm over 40" posters are obvious LARPers.
catfishman is never going to get perma banned, is he?
29 warnings and 7 bans later this nigga still isn't perma'd.
What the actual fuck? The dude with the highest slay count out of anyone who has ever posted on this forum (Including the literal chads who have posted here) somehow can't catch a perma despite probably also having the highest warning count on this forum.

Last edited:
I kind liked his posts but every time I saw him bragging I was " :feelswhat: the fuck is this?" In that post that he replied to me saying he looked better than the guy in the video, the guy in question was a total chad, a fucking 7-8/10, then I tough, well he is a chad LARPing or the guy is coping really fucking hard at the point of having illusions seeing himself in the mirror
Which thread was this?

I called that shit right away.
All of these "I'm over 40" posters are obvious LARPers.

29 warnings and 7 bans later this nigga still isn't perma'd.
What the actual fuck? The dude with the highest slay count out of anyone who has ever posted on this forum (Including the literal chads who have posted here) somehow can't catch a perma despite probably also having the highest warning count on this forum.
the guy is developmentally disabled and likely lied about his slaycount. Just look at him ffs. He looks like a wife beating truck driver, and he's dethnic. Not that that's any excuse for him to stay, but just to clarify

I may be late but i´m glad that fucking faggot known as @incelkingkong is finally banned, that bitch along with @Insalsa were the worst unfunniest shitposters of this forum.

I may be late but i´m glad that fucking faggot known as @incelkingkong is finally banned, that bitch along with @Insalsa were the worst unfunniest shitposters of this forum.
What? Is @incelkingkong ban permanent?

posting threads such as "Whats it like knowing you guys are losers?", "incels like you need to shut the fuk up, crying all day like children", etc. the funny thing is, this guy was constantly making threads about how i was a fakecel, and kept spamming my pics before he got laid a mere 3 months later.

posting threads such as "Whats it like knowing you guys are losers?", "incels like you need to shut the fuk up, crying all day like children", etc. the funny thing is, this guy was constantly making threads about how i was a fakecel, and kept spamming my pics before he got laid a mere 3 months later.
What was this faggots @ ?

Maybe he was getting laid before hand too while posting them type of threads. Either way, fuck him.

Exactly. Claims he's had both white and ethnic sluts as girlfriends.I didn't tell anyone first since he seemed ok, then he lost his shit because I hate shitskin hindu dindus from India and screeched at me. JFL. So now I just spill the beans anytime somebody wants that LARPer unbanned.

Lol, figures that this dumbfuck crybaby was a fraud. One of the worst posters here, no question.

I cannot quite wrap my head around all the "free EthneesellNL" posts in here when all he did was spam "JBW JBW JBW" and reply to threads like:

[LDAR] I just got my appendix removed

with

"Just be an appendix brooooooooooo"

Totally useless. Fifth column ethneesells will get wet for any post sufficiently retarded, I guess.

They didn't seem directly bad either. Maybe a 10% and a 30% would have been fairer?
@SergeantIncel When did you hire this guy to double check our work and offer his knowledgeable opinion on matters? Perhaps you should just give him access to see people's warning history so he can make the decisions himself??

@SergeantIncel When did you hire this guy to double check our work and offer his knowledgeable opinion on matters? Perhaps you should just give him access to see people's warning history so he can make the decisions himself??
This megathread is for the community to discuss bans in general:
  • Bans issued.
  • Banned users.
  • Ban appeal threads and responses.
  • General discussion of the topic.
I was giving my opinion when seeing the facts from the ban appeal. I obviously couldn't know that he had done it before. Even so, this thread is for discussing banned users' ban appeals and bans in general.

Free @Henry de Montherlant

Why @Henry de Montherlant ?

Free him