Ban Discussion Megathread

Anonymous26

Anonymous26

Honk Honk
-
It's requested, take the time to ask the users before asking here.
If I'm not mistaken this is his second request, so RIP @SuperSaiyanGymcel and also my nigga @angrycurrycel

It truly is the great incel genocide, thanks knajjd, this is somehow your fault.

VirtueSignaller

VirtueSignaller

Major
-
Why was @Ritalincel banned? Free it tbh.

WithoutMe

WithoutMe

/ / / \(0_0)/ \ \ \
-
@angrycurrycel come back soon

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
What happened with @angrycurrycel? He’s a good user.

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
-
Free the kangaroo. Forum is fucking dead right now.
bfc4f178-b75e-48b6-aee3-f4dfe3590c31-jpeg.106829

HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

Removercel
-
it was brought to our attention after he was temp banned for a thread.
You need to free my nigga ritalincel he didnt notging wrong. He was a very unique person on this site and made this site funnier.
Look at his last posts. Nothing but "x me" and avatar posting. It was like talking to a bot. Incelkingkong also makes low quality posts. https://incels.co/search/497562/ nothing of value was lost.
that was his personality. He was funny and we need him back free my nigga

Weeb25

Weeb25

Weed 2.5 Zesto 5
-
Free @incelkingkong or he will enter ape rage mode and destroy everything around

Nautica1983

Nautica1983

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
-
I dont understand how people keep getting banned on here. The rules are extremely easy to follow. How dumb do you have to be to get banned?

Sans

Sans

Admiral
-
I dont understand how people keep getting banned on here. The rules are extremely easy to follow. How dumb do you have to be to get banned?
Exactly.

Incelkingkong, as far as I’m aware, was a well respected member of the community who was approaching 10,000 posts.

When Ritalincel got banned, he threw a tantrum, made a thread calling knajjd a faggot and got banned on the spot.

Getting banned for ignoring the rules is stupid, but it’s one thing. Incelkingkong is on another level.

KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
Exactly.

Incelkingkong, as far as I’m aware, was a well respected member of the community who was approaching 10,000 posts.

When Ritalincel got banned, he threw a tantrum, made a thread calling knajjd a faggot and got banned on the spot.

Getting banned for ignoring the rules is stupid, but it’s one thing. Incelkingkong is on another level.
Incelkingkong lived of insulting people here with no motive. I already knew his permaban was just a matter of time.

VirtueSignaller

VirtueSignaller

Major
-
Exactly.

Free it.

chesscel

chesscel

unphotogenic subhuman with aspie stare
-
@blackpilledMMAcel

Sans

Sans

Admiral
-
@GermanCel27 ? Seems he was banned out of the blue.

Nautica1983

Nautica1983

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
-
:feelsbadman:

He statusmaxxed hard in a short period of time. I lost track of how many times he was featured on IT.
Kek. Literally all you have to do to be featured on there is write a violent or extremist fantasy or false scenario. Takes no skill or effort whatsoever.

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
Im noticing a huge increase in requested bans tbh i wonder why

HumanTrash

HumanTrash

Enlightened
-
Feels like Incels Battle Royale going on with survivors names dropping out each day...

Honeypot

Honeypot

NoFap since Apr 22
-
I just witnessed a ban, rip :feelsrope: @NEETAndTidy

Please don't permaban him

Last edited:
Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
-
I just witnessed a ban, rip :feelsrope: @NEETAndTidy

Please don't permaban him
I think its temporary since I can still see him on the members list.
Kek. Literally all you have to do to be featured on there is write a violent or extremist fantasy or false scenario. Takes no skill or effort whatsoever.
tbh. I don't get posters who get all excited about getting featured on IT, its literally just attention whoring at that point.

TigerFestival

TigerFestival

Weebcel,Gamercel and Neetcel all in one.
-
Damn motherfuckers are falling off the forum to the point niagra falls would be jealous, holy shit! This forum is turning into a ghost town Damn.