Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

18624.jpg

BandagedHope
Last seen 7 minutes ago · Viewing thread Rules, Terminology, and FAQ.

Half of this forum is banned or inactive it's over for incels.co.is.me

RIP @UltraFayJr. :feelscry::cryfeels: chat gang will miss you

Like I said in this topic before, many members are getting banned.

We cannot continue this incel genocide

Now I keep wondering who will be perma banned next.

Now I keep wondering who will be perma banned next.
NotQuiteChadlite if mods are smart. He obviously hates and bashes everyone he dislikes on here, and is more gatekeeping than me. He is giant conceited assfuck and it would not surprise me if he was IncelTears or a fakecel larping on here and trying to put everyone down to make himself feel good.

NotQuiteChadlite if mods are smart. He obviously hates and bashes everyone he dislikes on here, and is more gatekeeping than me. He is giant conceited assfuck and it would not surprise me if he was IncelTears or a fakecel larping on here and trying to put everyone down to make himself feel good.
I see.

I don’t really know much about him.
He made a thread in off-topic calling all users who have anime avatars faggots. He posted in the sub 6 ft ethnic = incel thread and argued that all ethnicels are volcel (held back by their personality/autism) because there is a large population of sex havers in their mother country when that logic can be used against him as well and going by that logic it makes all of us volcel so this forum is moot. That is fucking IncelTears logic and I believe that giant douche has to be a larper or an incel with an actual personality problem.

He made a thread in off-topic calling all users who have anime avatars faggots. He posted in the sub 6 ft ethnic = incel thread and argued that all ethnicels are volcel (held back by their personality/autism) because there is a large population of sex havers in their mother country when that logic can be used against him as well and going by that logic it makes all of us volcel so this forum is moot. That is fucking IncelTears logic and I believe that giant douche has to be a larper or an incel with an actual personality problem.
That is just low.

In his first post he admitted to being trans. For future reference you should ask the user.
Sometimes I wish posts that are either bragging, saying stuff like this, or just obvious trolling would be left up so that we can all laugh at them.

Sometimes I wish posts that are either bragging, saying stuff like this, or just obvious trolling would be left up so that we can all laugh at them.
Yeah it can also serve as a reminder & a lesson to future new users of the forums, along with the guy that posted the comment in the first place. Even just archiving it will be good but I can see why and I understand why the rules don't allow him to post such a comment.

I don’t really know much about him.
I'm surprised because he has a serious disdain for postmaxxers. I would have thought you'd have been on the receiving end of some sort of rant from him.

I'm surprised because he has a serious disdain for postmaxxers. I would have thought you'd have been on the receiving end of some sort of rant from him.
I may of seen him around before but I’m also not sure.

Yeah it can also serve as a reminder & a lesson to future new users of the forums, along with the guy that posted the comment in the first place. Even just archiving it will be good but I can see why and I understand why the rules don't allow him to post such a comment.
Maybe we can, if Sarge and/or the mods are on board.

Free @Doug
soy cuck