• Here from the incel documentary? Take a moment to check our resources before forming your opinion of us. Please know that we do not feel we were adequately represented by it, and that catfishman does not belong to the community and is not an accurate portrayal of an incel.

Ban Discussion Megathread

SoyUnPerdedor

SoyUnPerdedor

Nightcrawler
-
Thread from May 25th.
>"I was depressed being incel at home"

Thread from Feb. where he talks about a 6 month relationships with girl who was "a 10", and he had anal with. Just read it yourself.

More threads of his:
https://lookism.net/Thread-My-brother-bought-me-a-trip-to-Vegas-with-him-and-13-of-his-friends-for-my-21st-birth

It's obvious it's the same person. He talked about his "squished up face" and the event that gave him it, about his "suicide", about his brother, and his stay in london, both here and there. Dates also makes sense.

If you need more evidence just scroll through more threads of his, it should be self-explanatory.
I asked the person who sent me the evidence if he wants to be named. If he does I'll edit this post.
How did you confirm that it was actually him?

Honeypot

Honeypot

5'2 manlet
-
Thread from May 25th.

Thread from Feb. where he talks about a 6 month relationships with girl who was "a 10", and he had anal with. Just read it yourself.

More threads of his:
https://lookism.net/Thread-My-brother-bought-me-a-trip-to-Vegas-with-him-and-13-of-his-friends-for-my-21st-birth

It's obvious it's the same person. He talked about his "squished up face" and the event that gave him it, about his "suicide", about his brother, and his stay in london, both here and there. Dates also makes sense.

If you need more evidence just scroll through more threads of his, it should be self-explanatory.
I asked the person who sent me the evidence if he wants to be named. If he does I'll edit this post.
Always someone from lookism.net, we are a bunch of trolls, I mean they are a bunch of trolls :feelstrash:
I doubt very much these people are sex havers, they are fakenormies and trolls more like, is guaranteed that they larp in normie sites (lookism.net is that tbh) and actually say the truth here.

CursedCel

CursedCel

Recruit
-
Thread from May 25th.

More threads of his:

Dedectivecel mad respect

gigacel123

gigacel123

IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
-
Based Serge laying the banhammer down on those lookism faggots

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
-
@i_a_m_i can you give me a 1% warning?

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
-
Whatever happened to Crustaciouse he was banned a long time ago he really made some good threads.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Raptorus Riptide, Reptilian Overlord
-
Seriously I wish they would his threads were usually long and very good read I miss them now there´s only shit posting.
Yeah I miss him too. I remember him getting banned but don't remember what for, but the mods said he's never coming back

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

High Velocity Misanthropist
-
he has like, what, 5+ female worship warns and still keeps on doing it after waiting for his warning level to go down, counting on the mods sending only 30% or somesuch just like VST did with his brags. at this point, even if he WASN'T given that one strike chance, him breaking this rule again would have earned him a 100% outright anyway. didn't even tag the mod who banned him and DEMANDS an unban. this self important piece of shit can eat dirt for all i care.

The reason he was hardbanned and stuff was because he ban evaded, though.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
-
The reason he was hardbanned and stuff was because he ban evaded, though.
Thanks I just looked it up, still think it´s a lousy reason to ban him I never noticed he made any posts about female worship I just remember he made good threads.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Raptorus Riptide, Reptilian Overlord
-
Thanks I just looked it up, still think it´s a lousy reason to ban him I never noticed he made any posts about female worship I just remember he made good threads.
Yeah, same tbh.

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
★★★★★
@jerrycan dan free my nigger (one more time)

DeformAspergerCel

DeformAspergerCel

dogpill extremist
-
can't stand more bros getting banned

free them all

DeformAspergerCel

DeformAspergerCel

dogpill extremist
-
free @jerrycan dan
free @LiterallyASoyboy
free @nausea

free all incelbros immediately

StaroRavager

StaroRavager

Tool of Agony
-
@jerrycan dan didn't make it out this time boys :f:

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
-
Look at his last post...

A dark prophecy. :feelscry:

pp183

pp183

anime is real
-
why did @LiterallyASoyboy get banned i miss his waifumaxxing posts tbh

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

-
@jerrycan dan didn't realise it was perma...
What were the culmination of his warnings like?

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

-
elab more
He (the man in question), rather than indulging in the fine pleasures of the female flesh, prefers to sink to the level of experiencing desire of humans who have the same chromosomal combination as himself.

SoyUnPerdedor

SoyUnPerdedor

Nightcrawler
-
He (the man in question), rather than indulging in the fine pleasures of the female flesh, prefers to sink to the level of experiencing desire of humans who have the same chromosomal combination as himself.
dude elab more on his ban nigga you told me the same thing twice.