Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Why not permanently since all he does is insult people, call us losers and then claim to be a non-incel but a “blackpilled normie” autist.

In the same breath he makes fun of autistic men and tell them to go get therapy when if he was a autist himself, he would know autism can’t be fixed through therapy. He’s such a obvious LARPer that I’m surprised he hasn’t been banned before this.
Agreed. He comes off as a larper to me.
should be permanent
Exchange him for Insomniac then

temporary

"Femdom Faggotry"??? Tell the stupid fucker to hand over half a K... Get jack shit & then live with panic of being exposed & humiliated...

That'll make him soon reassess his particular fetish...

I like Parrtlord. You could say that he lets his fetish define him too much, but I think it's his general beta personality/submissiveness and his muscle degenerative condition which lead him to want someone who's able to look after him because of persistent feelings of helplessness and whatnot throughout his life, and his fetish is a byproduct of that.

Idk, he's a high effort, high IQ guy who actually contributes good content and shouldn't be overly discriminated against because of expressing his desires. That's one of this forum's main purposes, to let people vent about what they can't have and the frustration that comes with it, as well as blackpill discussion and memes.

He should probably tone it down on the "I want to be treated like an object by a superior woman", though, and rephrase it more like, "I wish there were dominant women so I don't have to conform to these unrealistic masculine expectations which are impossible for me due to my personality and body. Why am I not loved even though all I want to do is make her apple pies and kisses." and whatnot.

@Parrtlord is being discriminated against :feelswhat:

I like Parrtlord. You could say that he lets his fetish define him too much, but I think it's his general beta personality/submissiveness and his muscle degenerative condition which lead him to want someone who's able to look after him because of persistent feelings of helplessness and whatnot throughout his life, and his fetish is a byproduct of that.

Idk, he's a high effort, high IQ guy who actually contributes good content and shouldn't be overly discriminated against because of expressing his desires. That's one of this forum's main purposes, to let people vent about what they can't have and the frustration that comes with it, as well as blackpill discussion and memes.

He should probably tone it down on the "I want to be treated like an object by a superior woman", though, and rephrase it more like, "I wish there were dominant women so I don't have to conform to these unrealistic masculine expectations which are impossible for me due to my personality and body. Why am I not loved even though all I want to do is make her apple pies and kisses." and whatnot.
I think the reason why he gets banned is because mods take his content as if it were "pushing femdom", but that's not really how I see it. You can't really call it worship either, since dominant women don't exist, so I'm not sure who he could possibly be worshiping with his posts. Doesn't really make sense imo, but admittedly I'm biased considering that I can relate to most of what he says tbh.

I'd rather see incels with femdom fetishes than sex-having normies tbh

lucky for you we have both :lul:

@starystulejarz banned for spreading the truth about Poland
RIP

@starystulejarz banned for spreading the truth about Poland
RIP
i dont know what he got banned for, but if he got banned because westerners get laid in slavland with no issue you may as well ban people for believing looks matter.

i dont know what he got banned for, but if he got banned because westerners get laid in slavland with no issue you may as well ban people for believing looks matter.
he got banned for saying that almost everyone who is non-slav can get laid in Poland... which is truth... Ryo banned him not knowing how it looks in Poland... i see even 165cm ricecels in KFC hanging with polish sluts...

free @WawelDragon1683

free @WawelDragon1683 , literally did nothing wrong

@starystulejarz and @WawelDragon1683 ehh

slavs are already being rounded up, it has begun. as soon as they speak up they get purged, just like in the soviet union.

what happen to @needsolution ?

slavs are already being rounded up, it has begun. as soon as they speak up they get purged, just like in the soviet union.

jfl

Watch your back, you and @Teutonic Knight are next jfl

@WawelDragon1683 @starystulejarz @needsolution

pole genocide, its over

Nobody wants Slavs. Even this site can't handle the brutal slavpill.

he got banned for saying that almost everyone who is non-slav can get laid in Poland... which is truth... Ryo banned him not knowing how it looks in Poland... i see even 165cm ricecels in KFC hanging with polish sluts...
How much do you think they pay them?