Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

People just didn't know how to take Zesto's comments in the proper spirit. He was just reminding everyone that weeb stuff is a cope to serve all purposes. So for example, if someone said, "I've had a bad day; I feel like roping" and he responded by talking about his waifu, that was to remind everyone that in the larger picture, weeb stuff is the solution to everything.
Jesus Christ, you're a weeb too, of all people? :feelskek:

People just didn't know how to take Zesto's comments in the proper spirit. He was just reminding everyone that weeb stuff is a cope to serve all purposes. So for example, if someone said, "I've had a bad day; I feel like roping" and he responded by talking about his waifu, that was to remind everyone that in the larger picture, weeb stuff is the solution to everything.

Lol. He's got me going now. Going to Japanmax brah. He may have a point.

High IQ

This. In my short time here, Zesto was my favourite poster, his posts about his waifu always brought a smile to my face. Seeing someone so positive these days feels like seeing an oasis in a desert.

posting about going to japan and finding a gf is not weeb stuff, that is yellow fever overdrivu.

if someone said, "I've had a bad day; I feel like roping" and he responded by talking about his waifu, that was to remind everyone that in the larger picture, weeb stuff is the solution to everything.
That's exactly what I want to hear when Im having a bad day
Someone talking about wanting to fuck their waifu for the 14th time that day

Undercover cop.
Nice catch should of stayed hunting on darkweb.
Being an undercover cop and having your only job be using incels.is actually doesn't sound all that bad.

Last edited:
187 on an undercover cop.
Gundere2

fuck this gay ass rule shit with everyone trying to censor what they don;t like. fuq da mods. shot my nigga kointo in the back. at least this isn't reddit where anything gets you banned

fuck this gay ass rule shit with everyone trying to censor what they don;t like. fuq da mods. shot my nigga kointo in the back. at least this isn't reddit where anything gets you banned
High IQ

mod hating is becoming popular here...ngl

the more active you are as a mod, the more disliked you become because people are emotional babies. that is how it usually goes in any community.
Mods can be emotional too though, and make mistakes or hate like users for no reason.

Mods can be emotional too though, and make mistakes or hate like users for no reason.
sure, but have you seen any such examples here? no offense, but you're from august. if you legitimately think that, it's because you're regurgitating whatever sort of gossip you've heard.

sure, but have you seen any such examples here? no offense, but you're from august. if you legitimately think that, it's because you're regurgitating whatever sort of gossip you've heard.
I am not giving examples i am just stating the facts, you are human you can make mistakes too.

I am not giving examples i am just stating the facts, you are human you can make mistakes too.
i have not said otherwise, but your reply to my original post implied (or at least that is how i took it) that we do that sort of stuff when we do not. the mod team talk to each other very frequently, especially when it comes to banning well-known users. it's not done on a whim.

i have not said otherwise, but your reply to my original post implied (or at least that is how i took it) that we do that sort of stuff when we do not. the mod team talk to each other very frequently, especially when it comes to banning well-known users. it's not done on a whim.
I don't recall accusing you or others for banning users on a whim , of course that would make no sense. You said it yourself just like any community , people are emotional. So are the mods, being emotinal doesn't meant you don't do your job.

Last edited:
Knajjd is my friend :heart:

We get into discussions often on the private mod chat about stuff on the forum. We are very critical of moderation despite what you may think.
Being emotinal ,or even a mistake sometimes ,doesn't meant you don't do your job. You are humans not robots that's what i think.

since nothing other than threatening people seems to be be able to get them to care, i will be warning the next person that uses this place to pointlessly banter. this is the ban discussion megathread. please use it as such.

Knajjd is my friend :heart:
thank yu

Being emotinal ,or even a mistake sometimes ,doesn't meant you don't do your job. You are humans not robots that's what i think.
The way you worded it made it seem like you were accusing them of banning users based on how they felt about them

since not threatening people doesn't seem to be be able to get them to care, i will be warning the next person that uses this place to pointlessly banter. this is the ban discussion megathread. please use it as such.
The first time I'm agreeing with you

I know my nigga @jerrycan dan broke the rules but I still want him to come back

He only got a temp. ban, read the ban appeal.
I read it but I didn't understand why he gave him 90% but he was still banned so I didn't understand, now it makes sense

Finally someone understands it.

Proselytizing the Yellow Pill is about spreading Lifefuel.

The culmination of that will be when I post my Tokyo Ascension thread in January.

Thanks Nathan!

I hope I never become a subject of discussion in this thread ever again.

Pray2

I'm going to put a lot more effort into my posts from now on and be more selective.

What happened to @catfishman23? And no I can't PM him just like the OP says, he removed the option in his settings.
Get played son.
No, @catfishman23 can't get banned, he's a fucking hero, tell us what happenned to our nigga

can a mod get banned/temp banned? I'm curious now.