Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

have they ever though or would a mod never ban another mod?
@azavii only stuck around for a very short while after r/incels shutdown, so his profile is hidden from the janitorlist for now

Hi, I am also curious, what happen to catfishchad23?

Because he is fucking annoying. I'm pretty sure he is a fucking larpcel or just a straight up fakecel. I don't know how any of you guys take him seriously and why half the forum loves him. He is a huge egoist that turns every thread about himself and spams Japanese bullshit everywhere. Seriously hope he goes to Japan and fails big time and ends up in the suicide forest.

He received a 10% warning from another mod which led to a temp ban
Subarashīdesu!
tenor.gif

For a second there I thought it was permanent.

Because he is fucking annoying. I'm pretty sure he is a fucking larpcel or just a straight up fakecel. I don't know how any of you guys take him seriously and why half the forum loves him. He is a huge egoist that turns every thread about himself and spams Japanese bullshit everywhere. Seriously hope he goes to Japan and fails big time and ends up in the suicide forest.
I don't take any of these guys seriously, they are all trolls.

@Zesto Needs to come back he did nothing wrong...He was one of the best members here.

ultra high iq
How tf do u even get banned
break rules duhh

Having read the @Varys / @Zesto thread I started wondering about the alt account rules:
is it allowed to use two accounts at the same time? If so, what does one have to keep in mind? From what I've seen there isn't much to read about alt account rules..

Told you buddy boy @notafed.

Although tbh I said December and not October :feelskek::feelskek:

Told you buddy boy @notafed.

Although tbh I said December and not October :feelskek::feelskek:
Aniki will be back soon though, in a few days it's not perma or anything.

Where's my chess master @catfishman23 ?

Did @Luxity got temp banned because of his avi? :feelshmm:

Nooo :( please bring beg zesto

yeah it was obvious from his side profile he was no incel

548.jpg

he is a chadlite easy and could pull 7-8/10 females. I don't even know why these guys are wasting their lives LARPceling as ugly guys.

@RopeMaXXer is permed, right?

Why did you lose moderator status?
I resigned because I'll be busy with my upcoming life situation. I always felt an obligation to moderate the forum and I don't want to have that anymore since I wouldn't be able to do that. I wanted to get it out of my head.

I resigned because I'll be busy with my upcoming life situation. I always felt an obligation to moderate the forum and I don't want to have that anymore since I wouldn't be able to do that. I wanted to get it out of my head.

Best of luck with your life. Also, you need to be removed from the staff so that you get to be #1 in the most posts section.

Best of luck with your life. Also, you need to be removed from the staff so that you get to be #1 in the most posts section.
The process is already happening. It takes some time to update that.

Thanks a lot! :)