Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

it bettER be me nigga
@SergeantIncel actually approached me telling me how I've been mature about my warnings and that I'm a reliable source of information. He's thinking about making me a new mod

@SergeantIncel actually approached me telling me how I've been mature about my warnings and that I'm a reliable source of information. He's thinking about making me a new mod
if you've been warned before your not going to be made a mod

I resigned because I'll be busy with my upcoming life situation. I always felt an obligation to moderate the forum and I don't want to have that anymore since I wouldn't be able to do that. I wanted to get it out of my head.
another good user leaving :feelsrope:

Why was @janoycresva banned?

inb4 pm him and ask him

Free my nigga @Zesto
Im Japanmaxxing a bit in honor of my boy

Yeah, what? I'm confused. He said that I and a few others were in the running for mod position and that I'd have to beat my opposition to death. Dude, am I gonna have to batter Insala? Not cool.

I'd say anyone who asks or looks to be mod has the wrong idea, as they are the last I'd want on the team. It shows a desire for power and status, which is not ideal.
Notice the mods we've picked over the months - none of them asked to be mod, they simply excelled in one way or another.
serge pls i was joking

I don't understand people who want to be mods.
Lots of people will hate you, no matter what good of a job you do.

I don't understand people who want to be mods.
Lots of people will hate you, no matter what good of a job you do.
Yep. It’s extra work and I can’t see the reward. Plus (no offence) there is a difference between posting on an incel forum and working as a mod on one. I’m not sure I want to get that entwined with incel culture.

Unless I was allowed to radically change the site rules and kick anyone who told users to rope or go ER. ... and to be honest it’s such an established part of the culture it would probably means losing half the membership.

I'd say anyone who asks or looks to be mod has the wrong idea, as they are the last I'd want on the team. It shows a desire for power and status, which is not ideal.
Notice the mods we've picked over the months - none of them asked to be mod, they simply excelled in one way or another.
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

I wanted to thank the Incels.me moderation team for the great job they're doing.

They could've permbanned me but instead chose to gave me a chance to reform and carefully explained the kind of posts they don't want from me going forward.

I will not squander the opportunity they have given me.

Thank you for keeping this community sugoi.

I wanted to thank the Incels.me moderation team for the great job they're doing.

They could've permbanned me but instead chose to gave me a chance to reform and carefully explained the kind of posts they don't want from me going forward.

Welcome back aniki !!!

Noooooo. I liked the Dagashi Kashi and Japan posts. But I guess if you must. Oh well.....

welcome back my nigga

Welcome back nigga

Nb4 misinformation:
From what I understand, he sent knajjd a pm asking if having an image as an avi was okay. The image was homoerotic, lux claims he thought it was a Loli, but it was actually a trap. He also said something about shota not being gay and that he would love to fuck knajjd in the ass

Nb4 misinformation:
From what I understand, he sent knajjd a pm asking if having an image as an avi was okay. The image was homoerotic, lux claims he thought it was a Loli, but it was actually a trap. He also said something about shota not being gay and that he would love to fuck knajjd in the ass
he knew very well that it was a gay picture, and i proved that factually. he simply chose to go all in on the possibility that i'd fall for his lies and let him use it as an avatar and was wrong about it. i've warned him several times, verbally first and then "normally" to not use such avatars and yet he keeps doing it, pretty much waving a middle finger in front of the mods' face. at this point, it is evident that he has an agenda and he has no interest in obeying the rules of this community. he will keep trying to side step them as much as he can. this is not the sort of person we welcome here. he was already at 70%, and i sent off a 30%.

he knew very well that it was a gay picture, and i proved that factually. he simply chose to go all in on the possibility that i'd fall for his lies and let him use it as an avatar and was wrong about it. i've warned him several times, verbally first and then "normally" to not use such avatars and yet he keeps doing it, pretty much waving a middle finger in front of the mods' face. at this point, it is evident that he has an agenda and he has no interest in obeying the rules of this community. he will keep trying to side step them as much as he can. this is not the sort of person we welcome here. he was already at 70%, and i sent off a 30%.
Alright. Seems like a childish tantrum brought on by warnings. He probably thought he was being clever and overthrowing corrupt mods, like me with the trap posting. Would you consider lowering his last warning to a 20%? It would give him time to cool off and reflect. Then if he keeps going definitely ban him on sight.
I know I don't tell you what to do, and I don't mean to come off that way

Alright. Seems like a childish tantrum brought on by warnings. He probably thought he was being clever and overthrowing corrupt mods, like me with the trap posting. Would you consider lowering his last warning to a 20%? It would give him time to cool off and reflect. Then if he keeps going definitely ban him on sight.
I know I don't tell you what to do, and I don't mean to come off that way
no. also, don't be a "proxy-appealer" or "proxy-misinformationer" or "proxy-poster" of any kind for banned users, if that's what you're doing.

no. also, don't be a "proxy-appealer" or "proxy-misinformationer" or "proxy-poster" of any kind for banned users, if that's what you're doing.
No man. I pmed him and asked and posted my findings here. There was no intentional “proxy-misinformationer" business, I even expilicitly stated that he claimed this, so as to not push this as undeniable fact.

He didn't tell me what to post or even to appeal, I just felt like doing that.

No man. I pmed him and asked and posted my findings here. There was no intentional “proxy-misinformationer" business, I even expilicitly stated that he claimed this, so as to not push this as undeniable fact.

He didn't tell me what to post or even to appeal, I just felt like doing that.
alright, it's no problem. i said it just in case.

When you are going to ban catfishman? Have been with 30 females, virgin shames in discord, have been banned like 30 times, its the same shit as Vst but worst.

When you are going to ban catfishman? Have been with 30 females, virgin shames in discord, have been banned like 30 times, its the same shit as Vst but worst.
He makes good videos.

He's not an incel and he have insulted actual incels multiple times.

Purge him.
no,catfishman is a legend

Bye Fontaine you fuckin CUNT

Fontaine put out some great high IQ material in his time but deserved the ban tbh.

he fucked a hot 18 year old and bragged about it

Where did he post this?

Disgusting he had the nerve to show his face around here after that.

People are dropping like flies tbhtbh, when is it gonna end?