Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

there really isn't proof that he's an infiltrator.

That's why it's bold. But I have a hunch because he came out of nowhere to start posting again. No "Hey I'm back I was busy with such and such" or anything. That's what a LARPer/infiltrator might do.

That's what he was banned for? I thought he was trolling when he made those posts. WTF how can someone who's been Chadfishing for so long say such bluepilled shit?

Even if he was trolling, you have to say that you're trolling. The mods can't just gauge whether or not you're serious on words alone.

Yep. He seemed to be a troll.

Real shit? Swish!

gallery-1460641920-kobe.gif

Never knew @BrendioEEE would become a cuck :cryfeels:

Looking at a Setember 2018 thread, there are more posts of banned people and people that left the forum than people who remain active here...
That's honestly trippy as hell to look at. A lot of names there that have gone over my head since, until I read that thread.

Tbh literally any thread from that time period is like that. I've even seen it on other forums, threads from a few years back are filled with banned members. It's more extreme here though.
here its insane. I swear at least 50% of that thread was banned

@OverBeforeItBegan what happened? Temp or perm?

That's why it's bold. But I have a hunch because he came out of nowhere to start posting again. No "Hey I'm back I was busy with such and such" or anything. That's what a LARPer/infiltrator might do.
i doubt a larper wouldve lasted this long tbh

he probably went insane after all those chadfishing experiments he did

i doubt a larper wouldve lasted this long tbh

he probably went insane after all those chadfishing experiments he did
he used his selfies in his "chad"fishing experiments and slayed every slut he matched with

jk

why is @gylo banned?

What happened to @OverBeforeItBegan?

What happened to @Dionysus ?requested?

Nostalgic for you?
Yes, ofc.

That's honestly trippy as hell to look at. A lot of names there that have gone over my head since, until I read that thread.
brutal timepill tbh. that thread is a fucking graveyard.
Yes, i remember a lot of people...
Hours spent online is a good indicator tbh, what trucel would have a total of 8 hours spent online after being on the forum for 3 months?
Maybe non-NEET incels?? Stupid question.

@Eugenicist ??

Him and his racist essay’s that he though where so High IQ but really boiled down to a bunch of incoherent psychobable

@HonkHonkHonk Permanent or Temporary?

@OverBeforeItBegan ?

@Eugenicist ?

@blickpall Peace. All the best in your careermaxxing efforts.