Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

They will always instantly forget the blackpill and destroy everything under simping bluepill as soon as they get a crumb of female attention. It will happen again.
Time is a flat circle. Everything we have done, or will do, we will do over and over and over again - forever. Truecels will stay truecels forever. And those fakecel larpers and their bluepilled normalfag buttbuddies, they're gonna be on this forum, hiding among us, getting cucked irl, again and again and again, forever.

Literally this. Deep down inside everyone here is a simp cuck white knighting faggot once they slightly interact with a hole.
Not most from what I've noticed, only the high e fatcels or soyfags who can't learn their lesson.

This is the price to pay for a strict mod team. If the mods werent so brutal, this place would turn into a shithole like /r9k/.

I know, mods can seem strict at times, but its only for the greater good of the forum.
what happened to r9k? i know nothing about it btw

will people kindly stop making banter here?
I don't think people mean to tbh, sometimes legit ban conversation slides into irrelevant shit accidentally.

No idea how you came to this conclusion. That is definitely not the only way to get banned for bragging.

Well saying kissing is also bad.

What is the looks limit for getting banned? just for clarity.

What you should be asking is what is the brag limit, and the answer to that is on a case-by-case basis.
Great answer. Cause then people would just brag slightly below the (hypothetical) cut off.

Last edited:
this fat midget belongs on IT
Well hell, I wouldn't go that far. He's balckpilled enough. But if he let a femoid post for him...that's fucked up. Deserves a perm for that.
You need to debate Vaush too.
I second this.
What's with all this drama, who is this girl you're talking about...Fuck i'm an outcast even on the internet :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
There's no such thing as "drama". God I fucking hate that word so much. Should only be used to classify a genre of film or theater.
man did you guys rlly expect for someone from Los Angeles to be an incel I kinda figured this guy was full of shit
That doesn't make any sense.

Last edited:
Why cant i view @Insomniac profile ive been gone a while and wanted to reminisce

A long awaited formality tbh

It was never about if but when JFL

I knew months ago that he should be banned but I kept my mouth shut because I thought he actually believes in blackpill but he is just a coping narcissist.

@Olgierd ???
Colvin76
good to see your avi back

Lmao banned with 36K messages
Doesn't really count, he requested his ban.

He wasn't properly disposed of the way @BrendioEEE @Zyros @Michael15651 @Ritalincel were.

Mods failed on his disposal.

Doesn't really count, he requested his ban.

He wasn't properly disposed of the way @BrendioEEE @Zyros @Michael15651 @Ritalincel were.

Mods failed on his disposal.
he didn't request a permanent ban. he requested the ban in a temporary sort of way, then actually tried to crawl back in, requesting an unban, even after all his brags over on discord. obviously, i told him to fuck off and kill himself given all his bragging, and that was it for him.

@A_Broken_Person

I know it's very late but can you please give him another chance? He had really rough life. He was an incel plus he had parents that bullied him. This site was a good cope for him.

@A_Broken_Person

I know it's very late but can you please give him another chance? He had really rough life. He was an incel plus he had parents that bullied him. This site was a good cope for him.
I'm pretty sure "he" was a girl.

@A_Broken_Person

Isn't that a confirmed foid?

wtf why is @Dionysus permbanned??? Free my chatcel friend NAOW!!!

It's that attention seeking whore again?:feelsseriously:

Let me share something about her. She once let a stranger who was around 30 I guess can't remember raw dog her and he cummed inside her then ghosted her. Reading this one of her orbiters said he is broken now and going to kill himself soon. Don't know what happened to him. He used to video chat with her apparently. She started taking plan B after this. Said she was going to kill herself and fucked off from lookism.net . Later I found she is alive and attention whoring somewhere else :feelskek:. I wish that BrendioEEE reads this.

I was once taking with her in DMs ( yes I had a little bluepill in me no bully pls ) and she realised I was indian, after which She ghosted me and ignored me forever.

Femcel btw.

Edit- Tagging @BrendioEEE so he might read this :feelskek: . The foid you are orbiting let a 30 year old stranger she met at a fast food restaurant cum inside her. Go on, orbit her cuck. Tell me when she let's you do the same to your fat ass.
@Lookscel
Thanks for asking bro. Really felt good.

Last edited:

Let me share something about her. She once let a stranger who was around 30 I guess can't remember raw dog her and he cummed inside her then ghosted her. Reading this one of her orbiters said he is broken now and going to kill himself soon. Don't know what happened to him. He used to video chat with her apparently. She started taking plan B after this. Said she was going to kill herself and fucked off from lookism.net . Later I found she is alive and attention whoring somewhere else :feelskek:. I wish that BrendioEEE reads this.

I was once taking with her in DMs ( yes I had a little bluepill in me no bully pls ) and she realised I was indian, after which She ghosted me and ignored me forever.

Femcel btw.

Edit- Tagging @BrendioEEE so he might read this :feelskek: . The foid you are orbiting let a 30 year old stranger she met at a fast food restaurant cum inside her. Go on, orbit her cuck. Tell me when she let's you do the same to your fat ass.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Femcel btw.

Thanks for asking bro. Really felt good.

It's really funny. I can't believe her whoredom went under the rug and user's still orbit her. I understand why she fucked off from lookism, nobody would orbit a whore there.

You know what's even better?She was I think 15-16 when this happened.

Femcel btw
Now that I remember more she was like 15 or 16 when this happened :feelskek: .