Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Bit late but why was @-BrettyBoy- and @RegisterUserName banned? They were banned in my greycel days so I don't rlly remember. Will they ever be unbanned?

Bit late but why was @-BrettyBoy- and @RegisterUserName banned? They were banned in my greycel days so I don't rlly remember. Will they ever be unbanned?
considering both have come back from a perma and then got perma again, probably not

Bretty for low effort

It's that attention seeking whore again?:feelsseriously:

Let me share something about her. She once let a stranger who was around 30 I guess can't remember raw dog her and he cummed inside her then ghosted her. Reading this one of her orbiters said he is broken now and going to kill himself soon. Don't know what happened to him. He used to video chat with her apparently. She started taking plan B after this. Said she was going to kill herself and fucked off from lookism.net . Later I found she is alive and attention whoring somewhere else :feelskek:. I wish that BrendioEEE reads this.

I was once taking with her in DMs ( yes I had a little bluepill in me no bully pls ) and she realised I was indian, after which She ghosted me and ignored me forever.

Femcel btw.

Edit- Tagging @BrendioEEE so he might read this :feelskek: . The foid you are orbiting let a 30 year old stranger she met at a fast food restaurant cum inside her. Go on, orbit her cuck. Tell me when she let's you do the same to your fat ass.

Thanks for asking bro. Really felt good.
Innocent waifu that's been rawdogged by middle-aged men

-BrettyBoy-

Innocent waifu that's been rawdogged by middle-aged men
Hey, that's his almost virgin bride you're talking about!
:feelsohh: :feelshaha::feelsahh::feelsgah::feelskek:

Just for spamming? there are much worse spammers than him still active.
That middle age guy was also very tall according to her if I can remember. Brendio is like 5'5 he said this himself.

You know what I mean

Let me share something about her. She once let a stranger who was around 30 I guess can't remember raw dog her and he cummed inside her then ghosted her. Reading this one of her orbiters said he is broken now and going to kill himself soon. Don't know what happened to him. He used to video chat with her apparently. She started taking plan B after this. Said she was going to kill herself and fucked off from lookism.net . Later I found she is alive and attention whoring somewhere else :feelskek:. I wish that BrendioEEE reads this.

I was once taking with her in DMs ( yes I had a little bluepill in me no bully pls ) and she realised I was indian, after which She ghosted me and ignored me forever.

Femcel btw.

Edit- Tagging @BrendioEEE so he might read this :feelskek: . The foid you are orbiting let a 30 year old stranger she met at a fast food restaurant cum inside her. Go on, orbit her cuck. Tell me when she let's you do the same to your fat ass.

Thanks for asking bro. Really felt good.
Why do guys message women on any forum online? Seriously I just can't understand.

Why do guys message women on any forum online? Seriously I just can't understand.
NAWALT + little bit of Bluepill

In my defense I was young and just found the blackpill.

She once let a stranger who was around 30 I guess can't remember raw dog her and he cummed inside her then ghosted her.

Edit- Tagging @BrendioEEE so he might read this :feelskek: . The foid you are orbiting let a 30 year old stranger she met at a fast food restaurant cum inside her.
1489427630 wheeze

Some contrived reason I can't even remember. The PM we were talking about it in was deleted and I can't be bothered to go back in the thread and find it. It might not have even been made public.
I think @knajjd said something along the lines, that Regi was abusing the report function and he was showing signs of him not wanting to be here. I know @knajjd posted this sometime ago in this thread, but it's too far back that looking for it would be a killer. I'm just going off of plain memory though.

Some contrived reason I can't even remember. The PM we were talking about it in was deleted and I can't be bothered to go back in the thread and find it. It might not have even been made public.
I think @knajjd said something along the lines, that Regi was abusing the report function and he was showing signs of him not wanting to be here. I know @knajjd posted this sometime ago in this thread, but it's too far back that looking for it would be a killer. I'm just going off of plain memory though.
@RegisterUserName ban explanation
a whopping two permabans were lifted from his account and he has 33 warnings, a lot of them for personal attacks, and one of the highest amount of warnings out of all the users in the website. when he was given a third chance, it was agreed upon and he was informed that he would be permabanned in the slightest rule break. since then, he's used the report system for nothing but joke reports and the sort, made banter in the ban discussion megathread god knows how many times and has in fact re-posted such deleted posts right after they've been deleted for "banter"... he should have been re-banned sooner, if anything. someone who has been given so many extra chances isn't going to get away with skirting the rules all the time on purpose and so blatantly. it is his fault that he thought he could get away with it, well knowing that he was literally on his last leg. how many extra chances do people expect to be given?

also, it wasn't just me, it was a general agreement by the mod team that he wasn't at all trying to reform and that the infractions listed above did indeed go against the "one-strike policy" that he was put on.

that guy's favourite places include "trap palace", "trap regalia" and etc. he's not getting unbanned anytime soon.

@RemoveNormalfags rippa's requested his ban
Page

Femcel btw.

giphy.gif

I have requested a permanent ban. I am announcing this to minimize any bullshit that arises from this.

It's mostly for personal reasons, namely the amount of time I still manage to spend on the site versus how much time I should be investing into my career and education. I procrastinate too much, sleep too little, have to make up for mistakes I make before someone catches on, and it is all so very stressful. I'm going to cope in solitude and quiet. Like monk mode but not extremist (still gonna vidya here and there, drink beer on the weekends, etc.). I am just tired of being tired.

I've already invested the majority of my life into being a wagie, so I might as well make enough money and attain enough credentials to make it worthwhile. If all goes as planned, I may have the opportunity to put my name behind a piece of work far superior to the Evolutionary Psychology thread that I made and have it actually carry some weight. That's probably just a pipedream, but nonetheless, I hope my success will somehow push the blackpill further.

I've been cutting other things from my life and am still not happy with the results, so it has come to this. It's been an interesting few years, thank you for the copes and laughs, and I wish you all the best.

I have requested a permanent ban. I am announcing this to minimize any bullshit that arises from this.

It's mostly for personal reasons, namely the amount of time I still manage to spend on the site versus how much time I should be investing into my career and education. I procrastinate too much, sleep too little, have to make up for mistakes I make before someone catches on, and it is all so very stressful. I'm going to cope in solitude and quiet. Like monk mode but not extremist (still gonna vidya here and there, drink beer on the weekends, etc.). I am just tired of being tired.

I've already invested the majority of my life into being a wagie, so I might as well make enough money and attain enough credentials to make it worthwhile. If all goes as planned, I may have the opportunity to put my name behind a piece of work far superior to the Evolutionary Psychology thread that I made and have it actually carry some weight. That's probably just a pipedream, but nonetheless, I hope my success will somehow push the blackpill further.

I've been cutting other things from my life and am still not happy with the results, so it has come to this. It's been an interesting few years, thank you for the copes and laughs, and I wish you all the best.
goodnight forever big brain modcel

Based Mod

Good luck man, and take care.

you're gonna carry that weight

Best of luck man.

It's not going to be the same without you, but good luck anyway. I hope you do well in your future endeavors.Sadmario

Not you and @RageAgainstTDL and @virgin4life :giga::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry:

I hope y’all get what you want least most of it. :y'all: :y'all::y'all:Partners

It’s lonely out there......
@Emergency Manual what happened?:whatfeels:

Based.

This gorilla salutes you. See ya in another life

Fist2

What happened to @Fabio?

What happened to @speedtypingincel?

What’s the story with @BrendioEEE ?

RIP
hope things go well for you and you don't regret requesting a permanent ban.

What? He’s the famous incel that got banned and I’m not that good at keeping up with things

If you still need a recap, I can fill you in.

Although these rumors about Vintage Lass having done this before on 4chan or whatever, I'm not sure if they're true. Because there'd be a paper trail if there was. There'd be other videos about her trying to trick other men. @BrendioEEE is the first.

Like what?
some thread about how looks aren't the only thing that matters
@Women_Fucking_Suck why was he banned? @WithoutMe @SergeantIncel @mental_out

Last edited:

I'm gonna make a bold bet and say "infiltrator."

That's what he was banned for? I thought he was trolling when he made those posts. WTF how can someone who's been Chadfishing for so long say such bluepilled shit?

If you still need a recap, I can fill you in.

Although these rumors about Vintage Lass having done this before on 4chan or whatever, I'm not sure if they're true. Because there'd be a paper trail if there was. There'd be other videos about her trying to trick other men. @BrendioEEE is the first.
Thanks brocel. Vintage Lass is a foid tricking incels and brendio?